NO YOGA!!! NO YOGA!!! NO YOGA!!!

Beerball

We had to take square dancing in gym. What's worse?

I had to do that too. All the way through senior year. I learned to show up early for gym class to get paired up with a cutie. Show up late and dance with the dregs or possibly even another dude.

I hope they offer yoga when my daughter starts school. It's very good for you. I can't belive these ignoramuses finding the dumbest crap possible to complain about. Idiots with lawyers--that's what's gonna do us in for good.

I had to do that too. All the way through senior year. I learned to show up early for gym class to get paired up with a cutie. Show up late and dance with the dregs or possibly even another dude.

I hope they offer yoga when my daughter starts school. It's very good for you. I can't belive these ignoramuses finding the dumbest crap possible to complain about. Idiots with lawyers--that's what's gonna do us in for good.

Yup. That was the trick. Find the cuties and 'sashay that girl home'!

We had to take square dancing in gym. What's worse?

Look how you turned out.... Those dos y dos have turned you into a society hating nut job ..... Just like the rest of us.

The article points to yet another example of helicopter parents gone mad.

Look how you turned out.... Those dos y dos have turned you into a society hating nut job ..... Just like the rest of us.

The article points to yet another example of helicopter parents gone mad.

LoL! I don't hate society... It is love-hate relationship! :D IMO, society is like an amusement park. Well, @ least amusement parks nowadays where you have to pay up front to enter, not pay as you ride. ;)

So true about the "helicopter parents." How can they possibly find a problem with Yoga? Oh yeah, that silly religious angle. My God people... Get a life!

What's the likelihood that some of the kids are just too lazy to do the class and complained to their parents? If they don't like the religious aspect then just go to a private school.

Huh? You should qualify that a little better.

Anyway, These parents must have been a real thrill on elementary school "field day."

Teacher: "Come on kids, we are going to do the parachute thing!... Now only one or two of you can run into the middle while the rest hold down the edges. Let's take turns."

Future parents: "But teacher, we all want to run to the middle and have fun! We all must be treated the same!"

Teacher: "Kids, the game can't work, won't work @ all if we do that."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois