Paula Deen Vs Alec Baldwin

Isn't the difference that one holds herself out as moral center/wholesome and the other is already a known douche?

I mean: What's a better story? That Randy Moss is found with a needle in his arm? Or Tom Brady?

What part of eating butter makes her a moral authority?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else find the most annoying part of all this that we now have every Tom, Dick and Paula calling themselves a 'celebrity chef'?

No matter how much of a douche Baldwin is, there's almost no one as universally entertaining on the screen.

Does anyone else find the most annoying part of all this that we now have every Tom, Dick and Paula calling themselves a 'celebrity chef'?

No matter how much of a douche Baldwin is, there's almost no one as universally entertaining on the screen.

Really?? I think he's a huge bore.

In real life sure, but as a character actor I've always thought he was great.

Well I must admit I have a very small sample to draw from but I always felt he was just playing himself. I think I've only seen him in a couple of episodes of 30 Rock. Hated it.

Well I must admit I have a very small sample to draw from but I always felt he was just playing himself. I think I've only seen him in a couple of episodes of 30 Rock. Hated it.

but he was fabulous in Team America: World Police.

In real life sure, but as a character actor I've always thought he was great.

Yeah, I agree. He does a good job flipping from something like "Beetlejuice" to something like "Malice" or "Heaven's Prisoners" (which has a great soundtrack). Even his character on 30 Rock was pretty funny before the show became really boring.

Yeah, I agree. He does a good job flipping from something like "Beetlejuice" to something like "Malice" or "Heaven's Prisoners" (which has a great soundtrack). Even his character on 30 Rock was pretty funny before the show became really boring.

The couple of episodes I watched must have been from that era.

He's always been hysterical on SNL. I especially enjoyed his "Schweaty Balls" and "Canteen Boy" skits.

So I'm wondering if Alec Baldwin will suffer the same fate as Paula due to his gay bashing tweets?

Not to worry, the LGBTQQQ4-Batman-Symbol lobby is very receptive to bribery, and everything else.