Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

Did kas claim, imply or even hint that it did?

perhaps more in the "im not saying its aliens but..." method but implying its a relevant story to the discussion of a potential murder case.... yea, maybe a little was implied that its a factor, which it really isnt. telling a coworker 4 years ago that busted his balls to screw himself doesnt mean much other than being a random anecdote. as discussed up thread, there will be tons of these that come out that dont mean anything beyond the media wanting the big scoop on every detail they can get. its not much of a story, and really doesnt mean anything in a murder trial. thats all i said too.

Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps more in the "im not saying its aliens but..." method but implying its a relevant story to the discussion of a potential murder case.... yea, maybe a little was implied that its a factor, which it really isnt. telling a coworker 4 years ago that busted his balls to screw himself doesnt mean much other than being a random anecdote. as discussed up thread, there will be tons of these that come out that dont mean anything beyond the media wanting the big scoop on every detail they can get.

A simple "no" would have sufficed. Word economy.

A simple "no" would have sufficed. Word economy.

then enlighten me, why is kas in a thread about a murder case talking about it and asserting that its a relevant story, if not to help make projections to whether or not AH was involved in a killing?

its an odd anecdote but it doesnt much mean anything either. having a temper doesnt mean hes killing people.

It's a testament of his character. Expect, if it ever goes to trial, the DA will attempt to bring it up at the trial. Much in the same was Zimmerman's attorneys wanted to include the pictures of Travon with his pot plants and his guns as "evidence".

then enlighten me, why is kas in a thread about a murder case talking about it and asserting that its a relevant story, if not to help make projections to whether or not AH was involved in a killing?

It's a message board. If speculation are inappropriate for a message board, anyone is free to report to the mods.

It's a testament of his character. Expect, if it ever goes to trial, the DA will attempt to bring it up at the trial. Much in the same was Zimmerman's attorneys wanted to include the pictures of Travon with his pot plants and his guns as "evidence".

and dont be surprised if it likewise gets locked out of the legal process because it ends up being prejudicial without holding actual relevance. which is essentially the line i was drawing with the comment that its a nice story, but it likely doesnt end up meaning anything beyond our curiosity about AH the man - it doesnt mean a lick as far as the events of the evening.

no harm was meant, and im not sure why jauronimo feels the need to chime in yet again on one of my replies to you. whether the story is relevant to the case, or just a bit of harmless banter in our discussions seems like a fair enough thing to discuss and not a knock on you personally.

Edited by NoSaint

What relevance does this question have?

You refuted a point that wasn't made.

It's a message board. If speculation are inappropriate for a message board, anyone is free to report to the mods.

its fully allowed, all i said is it really doesnt amount to any kind of evidence. its an anecdote that is used to get people attached emotionally to an outcome based on what they think of a person than the facts of the evening. its well allowed in the talk, but its highly unlikely to get near a court room.

Telling a coworker 4 years ago that busted his balls to screw himself doesnt mean much other than being a random anecdote.

He didn't tell him to go and "screw himself" though. He said "I'm going to F$&@# you up" and apparently not in a joking manner. Tell me, if a new employee you barely know said that to you at work, what exactly would be your reaction?

What relevance does this question have?

You refuted a point that wasn't made.

im pretty sure kas is well capable of sticking up for himself, not that he was even attacked.

he implied the story was relevant, i say its only relevant in our own curiosity about AH, but holds little (truly no) weight to the case

He didn't tell him to go and "screw himself" though. He said "I'm going to F$&@# you up" and apparently not in a joking manner. Tell me, if a new employee you barely know said that to you at work, what exactly would be your reaction?

yea itd be weird, i also dont work in a locker room where guys shave stuff into my hair for being new to the team, and id be put in jail for the fights we see on the practice fields. we also have no idea about much of the context around it. its a minor anecdotal story that shouldnt sway anyone one way or the other on whats happening right now - that was my point.

Edited by NoSaint

Sounds like AH has a roid rage problem

im pretty sure kas is well capable of sticking up for himself, not that he was even attacked.

he implied the story was relevant, i say its only relevant in our own curiosity about AH, but holds little (truly no) weight to the case

I'm not sticking up for anyone. Kas just happens to authored a few fine examples of posts where you projected an intent and opinion that simply wasn't contained in the words that were written.

I'm not sticking up for anyone. Kas just happens to authored a few fine examples of posts where you projected an intent and opinion that simply wasn't contained in the words that were written.

fine, you win, i implied more than kas actually wrote. 3 more internet street cred points to add to the total i gave you last time you took offense at something i said, or the time before. we can argue in circles, but i dont really care that you feel that way, frankly. several other people made the same distinction i did, but if you think i did it in a way unfair to kas, kas can go ahead and tell me about it. and if kas wasnt trying to imply that because he yelled at welker he was more likely to have killed odin, ill apologize to kas.

i still think theres a distinction that an isolated out of context event 4 years ago that didnt amount to violence really doesnt have anything to do with the case at hand. i still dont think its an inappropriate distinction to try to point out as a bright line issue in the discussion of that story. its interesting in the sense that we love reality tv and crime drama, but in my opinion its not going to be in a trial, even if the DA tries to bring it, as Kas himself says he will try. heck, we dont know that AH will ever even see a murder trial, and its especially irrelevant to an obstruction one.

the last time you chimed in was me telling kas that we dont yet know if the cleaning crew was a special order, or an every monday event and dont know who broke the security system. likewise, i think very fair things to mention. neither saying he wasnt allowed to speculate, but simply playing devils advocate or defense attorney.

Edited by NoSaint

Wow, assclown destroys his cell phone, destroys his security system and hires a team of people to scrub his home right after the incident? Nah... not guilty at all.. Nothing to see here lookie lous...move along...

What? I do that every six months, just on principle...

http://deadspin.com/somebody-sent-an-edible-arrangement-to-aaron-hernandez-531790515

in a major development, deadspin is reporting that someone has sent an edible arrangement to the home of aaron hernandez. i think this supports the theory that he is a well liked person that the community has embraced, no?

on a serious note, who actually sends him an edible arrangement today? I guess we can cross Wes Welker off the list?

Edited by NoSaint

Just because a few people still like him doesn't mean he isn't capable of murder.

bravo. ill actually give you real credit on this one, i did chuckle.

how long before fans start sending nonsense to his house just for attention now? can we as a board start a collection to send him something totally ridiculous? like maybe chip in to order a cleaning crew? can you imagine the flashbulbs when they pull in and walk up to knock on the door?

Edited by NoSaint