ESPN lists Nigel Bradham as a borderline top-ten LB in 2016

ny33

Whenever I want the inside scoop and razor-sharp insight, the first person I think of is Field Yates.

Based on his play last year, Bradham has a long ways to go. Great hitter with good quicks, but that doesn't do any good if you keep taking yourself out of the play. He needs to reign it in and play with discipline. When I see that, I'll say he's on the right track.

GO BILLS!!!

http://insider.espn....inebackers-2016

No other Buffalo linebacker makes the list. He's one of ten players that "just missed" the cut, placing him in the top twenty in writer Field Yates' list.

This makes me optimistic about Bradham's future; it's not just Bills fans who are high on Bradham's potential.

I like Bradham's potential as much as the next guy, but I have seen few articles more meaningless than this one.

Dude is solid physically, but hopefully Pettine can coach him up fundamentally. He looked lost at times last year, and was often out of position.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

The point is that the author (and likely other NFL "experts") are as high on Bradham's potential as Bills fans are. That's a great thing.

Why does it matter? Isn't all that matters is how he (or any of them) actually plays?

The point is that the author (and likely other NFL "experts") are as high on Bradham's potential as Bills fans are. That's a great thing.

The author, Mr. Yates is a former Patriots intern. He probably has great videography skills, but I can't imagine he has reached the status of "expert" yet in his lengthy career.

Someone put some college highlight films of his up here last year. The play would begin--Bradham would stand there frozen for a couple seconds--then run toward the play. maybe he hits hard---but slow reactions and lack of instincts. I wasn't proven wrong by last season. lets hope Im proven wrong this year.

Someone put some college highlight films of his up here last year. The play would begin--Bradham would stand there frozen for a couple seconds--then run toward the play. maybe he hits hard---but slow reactions and lack of instincts. I wasn't proven wrong by last season. lets hope Im proven wrong this year.

Who cares what he did in college - that will be old news in 2016!

Wow I hope people realize we are counting on a former 4th round pick who started a handful of games at OLB in a 4-3 defense to be a significant contributor presumably at ILB in a mostly base 3-4 defense. Yeah I'm not going to hold my breath. I'm betting Bradham sees time only as Lawson's backup or playing OLB when Mario plays DE in a four man front. He probably plays 30-40% of the defensive snaps all year.

this is exactly the reason not to get insider.

Top 10 LBs in 2016?

The next feature is probably going to be "top 16 busts at QB in 2020." Some 8th grader is already an NFL bust.

Insider costs like five bucks a year if you time espn magazine offers

I hope so too, but I doubt it... I'm not so sure this kid even makes the roster this year. I'd like to see Pettine be more judicious about who can play where. I don't see bradham as a fit in a defense needing hybrid, flexible players.