kitty Riot- Set Them Free?

I watched the HBO documentary about the imprisoned members of the Russian band Pus*y Riot and I am not sure what to feel (about it). Pus*y Riot did break the law by performing as they did in the sacred Russian Cathedral. Lots of international attention and high profile outcry from celebrities say that Pus*y Riot should be let out (of prison). Right now only (2) of the multiple members of Pus*y Riot are still in (jail). The third member in Pus*y Riot was let out during their probation hearing- mainly because she was sorry and respectful. The other (2) members in Pus*y Riot are very wild, in fact they are radical and openly critical of Russian government, courts and president Putin.

Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, a very wild and outspoken member of Pus*y Riot is also quite attractive, in fact i would call her "hot" as well as wild. Pus*y Riot, I just don't know. Part of me says Pus*y Riot are crazy wild spoiled bitches who should shut their brat mouths and learn to be respectful. The other part of me says that Pus*y Riot should be set free because being spoied brat bitches shouldn't be a crime.

Pus*y Riot- what do you feel?

Edited by jethro_tull

did anyone happen to see 60 minutes? you can say kitty RIOT on CBS but not on this site. i have to put a balaclava on mike stratton

They willingly broke Russian law. I don't see the issue here.

Ya I saw it on 60 minutes...that story implied that the Russians had a hard time coming up with the appropriate charges and the sentence was way out of line with teh charges they eventually did bring (can't remember but I think it was basically a disturbing the peace mixed w/ religious intolerance for having been at a church).

Ya I saw it on 60 minutes...that story implied that the Russians had a hard time coming up with the appropriate charges and the sentence was way out of line with teh charges they eventually did bring (can't remember but I think it was basically a disturbing the peace mixed w/ religious intolerance for having been at a church).

Hooliganism was the charge, I think. Yeah, it's a catch-all, but they knew what was coming.

And they won't be doing it again. The Duma just passed a law banning the promotion of homosexual propaganda to minors, which goes nicely with the law they passed that bans offending others based on their religion (read: their Eastern Orthodox beliefs).