"Wait, so anyone can see what I put on Facebook?"

Just Jack

"I cried a lot when a couple hundred people saw my picture so I've decided to let it go viral because I want money."

A school admin you'd think would know better than to isolate a student like this but this ranks high in the over dramatic reactions I've seen.

Favorite line (not quite but near verbatim):

What laws did they break?

The state, federal and constitutional ones.

A school admin you'd think would know better than to isolate a student like this but this ranks high in the over dramatic reactions I've seen.

Or, since she posted it in the public domain, using it in an internet safety seminar constitutes "fair use," particularly given that the lawsuit demonstrates the very point the seminar was making.

(I'm not saying I'd agree with that logic...but I'd LOVE to see that argument in court.)

From Facebook ToS:

When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).

From Facebook ToS:

When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).

You really want to introduce facts into the situation?