Turns out I have a pretty cool ex-wife...

The Poojer

she and my kids arranged a surprise early birthday gift for me...i thought my oldest's friend was coming into town this weekend for a crappy Phillies/Mets game...turns out my ex and my kids actually arranged for my youngest to show up in Philly last night and I got handed 4 tix to Yankees Old Timers Day on Sunday and a hotel room in Newark for tonight....I've always known my ex was cool, but this floored me...plus it's her birthday today and she sent our youngest to be with me today along with the older 2 that are already here....

i said she was nice...i didn't say i was stupid :w00t: ....no way, no how...she's been remarried for a couple years and even if she wasn't no way...we made it 17 years together but we have proven since we are both way better off apart....

Nice story...reconcile?

she and my kids arranged a surprise early birthday gift for me...i thought my oldest's friend was coming into town this weekend for a crappy Phillies/Mets game...turns out my ex and my kids actually arranged for my youngest to show up in Philly last night and I got handed 4 tix to Yankees Old Timers Day on Sunday and a hotel room in Newark for tonight....I've always known my ex was cool, but this floored me...plus it's her birthday today and she sent our youngest to be with me today along with the older 2 that are already here....

Very cool...

i said she was nice...i didn't say i was stupid :w00t: ....no way, no how...she's been remarried for a couple years and even if she wasn't no way...we made it 17 years together but we have proven since we are both way better off apart....

But the question we all want answered is 1'would ya?"

Seriously, very nice of her and your friend. Have a great day.

HFBD to Ex Mrs. Pooj.

But the question we all want answered is 1'would ya?"

Seriously, very nice of her and your friend. Have a great day.

HFBD to Ex Mrs. Pooj.

With 3 kids, it should be obvious he would, unless they all look like the mailman.

Today wasn't about the Yankees winning or losing...it was about seeing yogi, whitey, bernie, gator, goose, reggie, bucky, willie, ricky, mickey etc....

Oh and an incredible time with my boys!!

Mets won Yankees lost. Should have gone to the mets game.

Today wasn't about the Yankees winning or losing...it was about seeing yogi, whitey, bernie, gator, goose, reggie, bucky, willie, ricky, mickey etc....

Oh and an incredible time with my boys!!

As a lifelong Mets fan, I grew up in a Yankees household, so I've always followed the Yankees just about as closely as the Mets. The Oldtimers game is on my bucket list, for sure. I'm glad the weather cooperated for you and it's awesome that you got to spend such a special day with your boys.

Now ... about those pics ...