This time Boyst has gone too far...

Beerball

It's not easy. Those kids in 4H work very hard and learn lessons most city folk never got. I grew up in suburbia, I never had that chance growing up unless I came to my grandpa's farm (the one I have now). I learned lessons here that I would never have learned elseware. How to milk a bull, how to pick the best egg laying rooster...a lot of golden lessons.

If you want to make your kids happy, get them a puppy. If you want to teach them responsibility, get them a cow. If you want to put terror in their lives and keep them away from men, get Figugny. I won't say anything too bad about Beerball, because in reality, he's actually a great guy...for a moderator.

However, most of us know Beerball was in Texas quite a while. And only two things come from that place. I was browsing around and found a picture of him at a rodeo...

Drag_Racing_Gay_Rodeo_copy.jpg

He's in the dress.

Come to think of it, he keeps mentioning a girlfriend, but has anyone actually seen her in person?

Beerball, actually.

sh050910_rodeo_024.jpg

Jack and Figugny in the stands, watching

Edited by jboyst62

It's not easy. Those kids in 4H work very hard and learn lessons most city folk never got. I grew up in suburbia, I never had that chance growing up unless I came to my grandpa's farm (the one I have now). I learned lessons here that I would never have learned elseware. How to milk a bull, how to pick the best egg laying rooster...a lot of golden lessons.

If you want to make your kids happy, get them a puppy. If you want to teach them responsibility, get them a cow. If you want to put terror in their lives and keep them away from men, get Figugny. I won't say anything too bad about Beerball, because in reality, he's actually a great guy...for a moderator.

However, most of us know Beerball was in Texas quite a while. And only two things come from that place. I was browsing around and found a picture of him at a rodeo...

He's in the dress.

Beerball, actually.

sh050910_rodeo_024.jpg

Jack and Figugny in the stands, watching

Mead talked me into going to the home opener. As a cost-cutting measure, I'll be sitting in your lap.