Poojers gonna open a rehab facility....

Just Jack

Rihanna Reportedly Considering Entering a Womans Love and Sex Addiction Rehab Facility

Forget the Ben & Jerry's and girly movies. After her recent breakup with Chris Brown, Rihanna is taking a very different approach to getting over the hip-hop star. According to Jezebel, the "Stay" singer will be checking herself into a 12-step sex and love addictions program.

If this doesn't solidify the fact that Chris Brown is the world's most stupid person, I don't know what will.

Here you go, Chris - more money coming in than you can spend, fame, decent looks, great physique, oh ... and here's a drop-dead gorgeous rich woman who's also a nymphomaniac.

And he effs it all up.

If this doesn't solidify the fact that Chris Brown is the world's most stupid person, I don't know what will.

Here you go, Chris - more money coming in than you can spend, fame, decent looks, great physique, oh ... and here's a drop-dead gorgeous rich woman who's also a nymphomaniac.

And he effs it all up.

Have you ever been with a woman who was in SLAA? It's not nearly as fun as you think it is, in fact its a disaster. Someone who has issues with love and sex addiction is usually not okay with you even knowing another member of the opposite sex. It's an overbearing nightmare.

i think we would need to do some field research to see if we can accept your hypothesis....we will need to gather up some theorems and postulates and some variables and a control group, then, and only then will be able to accept your claim...

Have you ever been with a woman who was in SLAA? It's not nearly as fun as you think it is, in fact its a disaster. Someone who has issues with love and sex addiction is usually not okay with you even knowing another member of the opposite sex. It's an overbearing nightmare.

I may be oversimplifying, here, but .... if Rhianna is addicted to sex and only wants me, there's not a God damn thing I can find bad in that scenario.

I may be oversimplifying, here, but .... if Rhianna is addicted to sex and only wants me, there's not a God damn thing I can find bad in that scenario.

yeah me neither :doh:

That girl is crazy and as you should already know never stick your d*ck in crazy.

On a serious note, I wonder if it is her attraction to him that is making her go to this clinic. "he beats the sheet out of me but I love that guy" where she knows it's wrong and wants some help.

i think we would need to do some field research to see if we can accept your hypothesis....we will need to gather up some theorems and postulates and some variables and a control group, then, and only then will be able to accept your claim...

Oh I've done my share of field research... I'd take an avg looking girl with appropriate boundaries in a heartbeat.

Yeah until you wave hi to a girl you work with and Rhianna slashes your tires for cheating on her.

i am just f***ing with you...any personality/mental/physical disorder is serious to those that it affects, sometimes some of us on the outside look at them as if they are fake conditions, but if they are real to that person then it is something serious...

Oh I've done my share of field research... I'd take an avg looking girl with appropriate boundaries in a heartbeat.

Yeah until you wave hi to a girl you work with and Rhianna slashes your tires for cheating on her.

i am just f***ing with you...any personality/mental/physical disorder is serious to those that it affects, sometimes some of us on the outside look at them as if they are fake conditions, but if they are real to that person then it is something serious...

I know you were bro, I actually live in a world full of addicts, alcoholics and people with PDs. Literally. Sometimes I take it a little too seriously.

I know you were bro, I actually live in a world full of addicts, alcoholics and people with PDs. Literally. Sometimes I take it a little too seriously.

I'll second what Pooj said. I, too, was just messing around and I do acknowledge the seriousness and the reality of addiction. If I offended, I'm really sorry. It definitely wasn't intentional.