Great Obscure (Or Semi Obscure) Boxing Matches

Dante

Another good one. Really a golden age of boxing back in the 80s when there were some pretty darn good fights every weekend on NBC and CBS. Usually Saturday afternoon. Juan Kidd Meza VS Jaimie Garza. Both these guys fights were always entertaining. When I watch schmoes like Mayweather fight today I think of guys like these in comparison and think WTF?

Check out pawal wollack vs Sergio Martinez on YouTube. One if the best fights I've ever seen

Couldn't find it in YouTube. Do you have a link. Will watch it if you do.

Julio Ceaser Chavez vs Meldrick Taylor. this is in my opinion a top five fight of all time. Action for all three minutes of each round. Taylor was never the same after that fight. He took a pounding but he gave back as good as he got. It was Chavez ability to take a punch and the constant pressure he put on Taylor was to much. The rematch Taylor was just a shell of his former self.

Julio Ceaser Chavez vs Meldrick Taylor. this is in my opinion a top five fight of all time. Action for all three minutes of each round. Taylor was never the same after that fight. He took a pounding but he gave back as good as he got. It was Chavez ability to take a punch and the constant pressure he put on Taylor was to much. The rematch Taylor was just a shell of his former self.

That was a great fight, but I certainly wouldn't call that one obscure?