Annoyances and remedies

4merper4mer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm annoyed by sighers and slammers; more specifically, sighers who slam things. I sit next to two of them (they're actually moving today, so I'm in a rare good mood). The dude comes in every morning with his pants hanging below the crack of his ass and slams his personal coffee carafe (one of the big ones with the pump on the top), that he carries in daily, down on his desk - followed by the sigh. The chick (she annoys me less because she has perfect breasts) sighs constantly throughout the day and slams her mouse, her pen, her cup, anything in her hand. But she also likes to stretch with her arms extended straight up in the air and her hands held together. Couple that move with the perfect breasts and you get the picture.

Now I'm upset that she's moving.

How do I make a paragraph indentation?

I'm annoyed by sighers and slammers; more specifically, sighers who slam things. I sit next to two of them (they're actually moving today, so I'm in a rare good mood). The dude comes in every morning with his pants hanging below the crack of his ass and slams his personal coffee carafe (one of the big ones with the pump on the top), that he carries in daily, down on his desk - followed by the sigh. The chick (she annoys me less because she has perfect breasts) sighs constantly throughout the day and slams her mouse, her pen, her cup, anything in her hand. But she also likes to stretch with her arms extended straight up in the air and her hands held together. Couple that move with the perfect breasts and you get the picture.

If they are both moving away from you I wonder what annoys them.

I'm annoyed by my supervisor telling me that she is recommending me for a promotion and the company has never once rejected her recommendation in the 10 years she's been here, but then finding out that there's a first time for everything.

My solution? Either fire or shiv the mo'fo.

I think we're gradually coming to the consensus that the universal remedy for all of life's annoyances is SHIV THE MOFO!

Dean, wherever you are, we salute your wisdom, your prescience, your bitterness. :beer:

Edited by Cugalabanza

I am annoyed by the fact that no, in fact I don't have a picture. It seems like you should remedy that problem since you brought it up!

I am annoyed by the fact that no, in fact I don't have a picture. It seems like you should remedy that problem since you brought it up!

I would love to take one. I just don't feel like getting fired today.

I amw annoyedm by peoplen that arem a painq in the assm, My remedyz is to spiken their sunflowern seeds withz vanilla extract so they willq losen all their comicq books on theirm trip to theb Andes.

Are you Billy Bob Thorton in "Slingblade?"

I would love to take one. I just don't feel like getting fired today.

Come on, show some creativity in your office flirtations.

"OMG!! I'm so upset you are moving and we won't be cube-buddies any more! I need to put you on my wall of former neighbors, sit up straight and smile for a picture!"

or just stand up and do a panoramic picture with your cell phone, and if anyone questions just say you are testing out the panoramic feature...i do it all the time

"OMG!! I'm so upset you are moving and we won't be cube-buddies any more! I need to put you on my wall of former neighbors, sit up straight and smile for a picture!"

"OMG!! I'm so upset you are moving and we won't be cube-buddies any more! I need to put you on my wall of former neighbors, sit up straight and smile for a picture!.....OK, now please walk over to the wall and lean forward, arch your back and look back at me like a mean dragon...yes, yes....*click* Ok, thanks..."

Just had to add a little. Edited by BringBackFergy

I am annoyed when people post annoyances without remedies in the annoyances and remedies thread. I think those people should self administer a tablespoon of cod liver oil.

I think I just annoyed myself for not following the thread rules.

Edited by Pilsner

or just stand up and do a panoramic picture with your cell phone, and if anyone questions just say you are testing out the panoramic feature...i do it all the time

Or just hold the phone like you're checking Facebook, then snap the picture.

These are all good ideas. I think the "fake Facebook check," would be the one most likely to work. This could take some time. I'll post it here if I manage to get a pic. If I can't, I'll just post the pic of Beerball's breasts that he sent me.