Annoyances and remedies

4merper4mer

Do you have anything that annoys you but honestly probably shouldn't? Would something help you get over that annoyance?

For me I am instantly annoyed when a guy named Jeff spells his name G-e-o-f-f.

I think it would stop annoying me if I simply slapped everyone who spells it like that right across the face and hard the first time I met them. Just the first time; I would not have to do it every time I saw that person, but definitely once for every Geoff.

Anyway, do you have an unreasonable annoyance? What is your remedy?

Edited by 4merper4mer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm annoyed when a person wears white pants or a watch on inside of their wrist or when they say "incidences."

Incidentally, I'm a J-e-f-f, so just back off a touch there, slappy.

I'm annoyed by the change of your screen name. What, did Tim Graham complain?

I always assume that Geoff's are pretentious.

What gets my goat are stupid drivers. My solution is to give every driver a gun with one bullet. You can use it on any driver who pisses you off. ****ty drivers would get off the road or get dead.

I'm annoyed when a person wears white pants or a watch on inside of their wrist or when they say "incidences."

Incidentally, I'm a J-e-f-f, so just back off a touch there, slappy.

You're safe Jeff. There will be no incidences of me slapping you.

I always assume that Geoff's are pretentious.

What gets my goat are stupid drivers. My solution is to give every driver a gun with one bullet. You can use it on any driver who pisses you off. ****ty drivers would get off the road or get dead.

You'd trust the average driver with a gun? I don't even trust them with a car. Hell, I don't trust them with friggin' shopping carts...

I'm annoyed by the @$$hole who puts her/his turn signal on when they are about 45 degrees through the turn. Take a lesson: The turn signal should say, "Here's what I'm about to do." NOT, "Didja see what I just did?"

I'm annoyed by the @$$hole who puts her/his turn signal on when they are about 45 degrees through the turn. Take a lesson: The turn signal should say, "Here's what I'm about to do." NOT, "Didja see what I just did?"

What are turn signals?

I'm annoyed by the @$$hole who puts her/his turn signal on when they are about 45 degrees through the turn. Take a lesson: The turn signal should say, "Here's what I'm about to do." NOT, "Didja see what I just did?" "Oh ****, a cop!"

Fixed.

I stopped using turn signals a few years ago. In this area, if you let people know what you want to do, they actively try to stop you. Safer to keep 'em guessing.

California stops always make me shake my head. A nice pet peeve is when people use your instead of you're. I recently saw someone on here post with you're instead of your several times which almost put a cramp in my neck. I know I make my fair share of spelling mistakes but if you want to be taken seriously then try and spell properly.

Also it's always interesting seeing some police officers switch lanes without using their turn signal.

Oh yes I almost forgot, sloppy boob jobs and overdone fish lips :)

California stops always make me shake my head. A nice pet peeve is when people use your instead of you're. I recently saw someone on here post with you're instead of your several times which almost put a cramp in my neck. I know I make my fair share of spelling mistakes but if you want to be taken seriously then try and spell properly.

Also it's always interesting seeing some police officers switch lanes without using their turn signal.

That dirndl annoys me. Can't we just get rid of it?

I am annoyed when people post annoyances without remedies in the annoyances and remedies thread. I think those people should self administer a tablespoon of cod liver oil.

I am annoyed when people post annoyances without remedies in the annoyances and remedies thread. I think those people should self administer a tablespoon of cod liver oil.

He also gave multiple annoyances in the same post when you clearly asked for an annoyance and a solution.

I'm annoyed by people who can't follow simple directions. My solution is to give everyone a gun with 1 bullet. You can use it on any direction following challenged person you meet.