Joe D. taking a walk for those less fortunate

I just read the article and mini bio in the Cleveland paper. I met Joe when I was in middle school in Buffalo. He came to our outdoor track to just hang out casually and talk about the idea of staying away from drugs. It left a lasting impression. Giving part of your life to helping others is so meaningful- I just don't know how to work it in. God bless him.

I just read the article and mini bio in the Cleveland paper. I met Joe when I was in middle school in Buffalo. He came to our outdoor track to just hang out casually and talk about the idea of staying away from drugs. It left a lasting impression. Giving part of your life to helping others is so meaningful- I just don't know how to work it in. God bless him.

He had a religious epiphany early in his career. He believes he was healed of a heart ailment that nearly derailed his signing with the Bills. Since then he has devoted himself to the service of others less fortunate. He told that story on the John Murphy show.

PTR

He had a religious epiphany early in his career. He believes he was healed of a heart ailment that nearly derailed his signing with the Bills. Since then he has devoted himself to the service of others less fortunate. He told that story on the John Murphy show.

PTR

The below attachment is the Joe D interview with John Murphy that you referenced. Joe D is a very stubborn person who can be difficult to deal with when he believes he is right. But whatever faults he has he is a christian man who lives his beliefs. He has a heart of gold. There is nothing phony about him. His take on the Mario ring was typical Joe D with his very grounded view of life.

The religious epiphany that you referred to was initiated by his older brother who was a very devout person.

http://audio.wgr550.com/a/76732988/joe-delamielleure-talks-about-his-walk-to-canton-w-john-murphy.htm?pageid=1114062