HS Valedictorian speeches: Freedom of speech?

While I applaud the kid's convictions to his beliefs, this is the kind of person you don't want to entrust with military secrets.

I see. Maybe a new branch of the service--we could call them the Stepford Wives/Husbands just to be politically correct.

This is exactly the kid I want to entrust our country to.

I see. Maybe a new branch of the service--we could call them the Stepford Wives/Husbands just to be politically correct.

This is exactly the kid I want to entrust our country to.

I mean, if you had your pick, you pick the guy who went on a rant at the end of his speech about Christ dying an excruciating death so his blood could save us and state censored speech?

I mean, if you had your pick, you pick the guy who went on a rant at the end of his speech about Christ dying an excruciating death so his blood could save us and state censored speech?

Yes, that's what you would get out of this.

Personally I wouldn't cut his mike or threaten him with bad references, I would heckle "Get off the stage virgin" "Do you even lift bro" "boring" and " polite attendance of this part of the speech is strictly voluntary". The whole thing does make me wonder what is fair game to talk about, can someone talk about their love of "Insane Clown Posse" or what ever is today's equivalent or how smoking "OG Ghost Train Haze" change their life for the better- can they go on a Climate change rant - and what are the rules for the captive audience? even Bono and Peter Gabriel only get about three minutes to shill for their cause before the boo birds come out.

Personally I wouldn't cut his mike or threaten him with bad references, I would heckle "Get off the stage virgin" "Do you even lift bro" "boring" and " polite attendance of this part of the speech is strictly voluntary". The whole thing does make me wonder what is fair game to talk about, can someone talk about their love of "Insane Clown Posse" or what ever is today's equivalent or how smoking "OG Ghost Train Haze" change their life for the better- can they go on a Climate change rant - and what are the rules for the captive audience? even Bono and Peter Gabriel only get about three minutes to shill for their cause before the boo birds come out.

:w00t: :w00t: :lol: :lol: I really hope you know the origin of that meme and you were there from the start. After being cut off the kid should have started with

"What the f did you just fing say about me, you little b? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills..." (you know, the whole thing, though).

Of course nobody is right. Everybody is an idiot in that story.

No question, but a rebellious kid is a lot less of a concern than a gov't paid official threatening to use his power to harm that kid for nothing more than an ego bruise.