Woman dies from failed butt implants

This chick is a freaking moron. I am sad for the loss that her children will no longer have a mother but can only imagine what kind of rocket surgeon she must have been to make such a stupid decision having two children.

Sad example of the superficial cultural imperatives we live with today.

OT: Couldn't help cringe over the first sentence:

"Family photos paint a picture of a beautiful woman who decided to get buttocks injections."

Ah, what great writing skills they're teaching in J-School these days....

Sad example of the superficial cultural imperatives we live with today.

OT: Couldn't help cringe over the first sentence:

"Family photos paint a picture of a beautiful woman who decided to get buttocks injections."

Ah, what great writing skills they're teaching in J-School these days....

I'd like to see those family photos -- that's some impressive photography to be able to paint that sort of a picture.

You know, I completely understand breast implants. Especially if you have something below a "C" cup or have a big butt and want the top to match.

Getting butt injections is just shear laziness. You can get a great ass with nothing more than squats, lunges, deadlifts, and sprinting. Do a couple of 30-40 minute leg sessions a week and you're golden.

Getting butt injections is just shear laziness. You can get a great ass with nothing more than squats, lunges, deadlifts, and sprinting. Do a couple of 30-40 minute leg sessions a week and you're golden.

That would work for a tight butt, but going big, McDonald's is usually involved....