Edward Snowden: Hero or Traitor?

Edward Snowden: Hero or Traitor  

40 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, is Snowden an American Hero or Traitor to his country?

• Hero
    • Traitor
    • Not enough information

Two different things. The roster is defined simply as a list, and it is not a representation. The Red Sox are the physical entity.\

Sheet music is a representation.

That length of that list is made artificially short by capitalist pigs that want to make money.

I will also be happy to take this pwnage out of this thread and either leave it alone or go to its own thread where Take me to Econ 102 can continue his gyrations of illogic. My original post in this thread pointed out that Snowden merely stole ideas and that ideas belong to everyone. That thought is 100% consistent with Econ's beliefs as stated in other threads yet he still disagrees. I understand that his trying to explain that the same thing is actually two different things has taken the topic off Snowden.

Edited by 4merper4mer

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There you go again, foolishly conflating the internal rules of a private business and the overarching mandates of federal law.

I edited that entry and offered to pwn you elsewhere if people want to keep this thread for Snowden.

• 1 month later...

Leaks are only okay, when the administration does it..........................

In classified cyberwar against Iran, trail of Stuxnet leak leads to White House

by Rowan Scarborough

The Obama administration provided a New York Times reporter exclusive access to a range of high-level national security officials for a book that divulged highly classified information on a U.S. cyberwar on Iran’s nuclear program, internal State Department emails show.

The information in the 2012 book by chief Washington correspondent David E. Sanger has been the subject of a yearlong Justice Department criminal investigation: The FBI is hunting for those who leaked details to Mr. Sanger about a U.S.-Israeli covert cyberoperation to infect Iran’s nuclear facilities with a debilitating computer worm known as Stuxnet.

A New York Times story adapted from the book, “Confront and Conceal: Obama’s Secret Wars and Surprising Use of American Power,” quotes participants in secret White House meetings discussing plans to unleash Stuxnet on Iran.

The scores of State Department emails from the fall of 2011 to the spring of 2012 do not reveal which officials told Mr. Sanger, but they do show an atmosphere of cooperation within the administration for a book generally favorable toward, but not uncritical of, President Obama

• 3 months later...

60 Minutes piece on him is interesting. The NSA's top official answering questions about Snowden and other officials talking about projects that the NSA has been a part of, including a major virus that would have bricked almost any computer known to man.

Anyone else watching?

CIH virus was discovered in '98.

I remember, it was huge. I just enjoyed the 60 minutes polish put on this. You do not often see a real story from the source like you get with 60 minutes and the few news reporting shows out there. Instead you get Op Ed news from CNN, FNC, and MSNBC

• 1 year later...

Got the bubble headed bleached blonde,

Comes on at five,

She can tell you 'bout the NSA spy

With a vapid look in her eye.

I think she caught on after the third Scissorhand response. :rolleyes:

I don't think she ever caught on. Too busy trying to get her agenda in rather than listening like a good reporter does.

• 1 month later...

Former director of the CIA James Woolsey was even more forceful, tellingMSNBC that Snowden has “blood on his hands” because the leaks gave terrorists information about how they were being tracked, leading them to change their behavior.

Former White House Press Secretary Dana Perino concurred, but was apparently not angry enough to fully enunciate the curse in her thoughts in her tweeting, “Also, F Snowden. F him to you know where and back.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/322371-cia-snowden-paris-terror-attack/

Too bad Greggy's "new normal" thread is gone