How NOT to demonstrate bad customer service....

Just Jack

Nah, people have always been complete pieces of ****. Video cameras and social media just make it easier for dumbasses to out themselves.

True...people have always been asses...but now they seem empowered by the notion that they can now be seen. This idiot is not only displaying wretched behavior, she seems to have no concept or has not even entertained the idea that nobody in the restaurant, or in the world Facebook (her account had to be closed) would be on her side in this argument. After all, she didn't get a receipt... her particularly nasty mouth, and offensive slurs toward the girl she had the issue with the night before pretty much tell anyone all they need to know. She claims she has given this particular Dunkin' Donuts location "100's" of kudos and good reviews on-line...but not getting a receipt, apparently was enough to nullify all of those hundreds of positive experiences.

She will get her own show on MTV.

I can already envision a tearful video of apology.

Edited by Buftex

The swift hand of justice is swift. This woman went viral and this video fell to the darkest corners of the internet. For the next week or so she will have an army of attacks on her. She changed her life forever and I think it is hilarious.

The swift hand of justice is swift. This woman went viral and this video fell to the darkest corners of the internet. For the next week or so she will have an army of attacks on her. She changed her life forever and I think it is hilarious.

My wife made me watch this the other night. First thing I said was that she will never get a decent job. As far as the business degree she claims to have, I'd like to know what school she graduated from, because in addition to her obvious lack of maturity, she also put on display her lack of intelligence.

The only organizations that will consider employing her would be White Supremacist organizations. She's blackballed herself from the true workforce.

And I agree ... it's as hilarious as can be. Skank.

Update on the employees

http://screen.yahoo.com/blogs/screen-blog/dunkin-donuts-employees-recognized-enduring-customer-racist-rant-221004757.html

The way in which a Dunkin' Donuts employee endured a customer's racist tirade has led the company to reward him and another employee involved for handling the situation with patience and politeness.

An Indiegogo campaign has been launched to raise funds for the 18-year-old who bore the brunt of Chapman's verbal abuse. The website says the employee, Abid Adar, who makes about $8 an hour, aspires to be a doctor and will start college in the fall. The funds will be split equally between Adar and Nithi, the other worker verbally accosted in the video.