Xbox One - WOW!!

ajzepp

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's just straight for playing games, and he's not using it for apps or movies or other stuff, 4 is fine IMO. But I'm nowhere near an avid gamer.

My 360 is one of the initial ones that had like 16gb of memory. I never filled it up.

Thanks. He plans to play his neighbor online, so I'm guessing he may need the larger memory to do that.

Thanks. He plans to play his neighbor online, so I'm guessing he may need the larger memory to do that.

I would go with the larger one for a few reasons.

1. Bundles when buying the system always have a discount. As you said it comes with halo 4 and that right there is $60.

2. The amount of memory will allow him to put movies, music, games, etc... Without worry of it filling up. When it comes to systems 4gb will go fast!

3. The price will drop again before Christmas and bundles will be available. Always buy a system in a bundle!!! You may even be able to come under $200.

I would go with the larger one for a few reasons.

1. Bundles when buying the system always have a discount. As you said it comes with halo 4 and that right there is $60.

2. The amount of memory will allow him to put movies, music, games, etc... Without worry of it filling up. When it comes to systems 4gb will go fast!

3. The price will drop again before Christmas and bundles will be available. Always buy a system in a bundle!!! You may even be able to come under $200.

Also I would add to this list that some of the newer games require you install one of the disks to your hard drive to be able to play and those take up a lot of memory. GTA 5 does this as well as the online version of Halo 4 as an example.

Lol fanboys

Going to war over consumer products.Reminds me of when people fought over Ford Vs Chevy. Kinda childish. Sony and Microsoft must love this kind of devotion to their products. Personally, I'm going XBox one just because I'm used to the interface and Xbox Live.

I am saving up for this baby!

http://www.theonion....espace-p,34551/

I love the toggles and old school tape recorder switches on the front.

I got my Xbox One all hooked up. It is sweet! I really like the user interface and the Kinect 2 is some amazing technology. The off-axis is quite superb on the camera. Although I'm sure there will be lots of firmware updates coming to work out the kinks now that it's in beta phase with the user base. The console and Kinect are of high build quality. My games haven't been delivered yet.

That's the great thing about the entire user base having the Kinect. MS and developers can invest heavily into making it work and making it work well.

I like the PS4 too. Actually I am going to play some Killzone right now.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Tried the Xbox One controller today. I hate the bumpers on that controller. It feels really unnatural to roll my hand up to push them, I almost have to press against the bottom of the controller to do it. I much prefer the Xbox 360 controller.

I've heard some not so great things about the TV integration, Kinect voice commands, etc. Hoping all that can be improved with software updates in time.

I think my strategy this go around is to hold off for a while. I'm most excited about Super Mario 3D World tomorrow then any of the launch titles for either console.

Found an Xbox 360 E 250 gb bundle with Halo4 and Tomb Raider for $189, which was stunning, so I grabbed it, but I just found a deal at Best Buy, but with the 360 Slim. Hard to tell that much of a difference beyond some optical audio and changing touch sensitive buttons.

Anyone know if the differences are worth the effort of cancelling the E for the S?

• 2 weeks later...