Mountain Jam streaming live

I wonder what Jerry songs Warren will be playing with the San Francisco Symphony in August.

I hadn't heard of this. I'm not a big fan of rock and rollers playing with symphonies and I have no desire to see/hear it. His music really doesn't work with a symphony in my mind.

Ok just looked it up and saw that it's a celebration of Jerry's 71st birthday. I wondered why you asked what Jerry songs he was going to play. Still no interest. I'd rather see Gov't Mule play a show of all Jerry/Dead covers. Now that would be great! Warren does a good job filling in for Jerry.

Edited by Chef Jim

speaking of jerry's birthday this year they will be showing a fully restored 'sunshine daydream' in theaters across the country...sounds like it would be a great concert movie, i have never seen it

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/MovieTimes?oid=3567272

I hadn't heard of this. I'm not a big fan of rock and rollers playing with symphonies and I have no desire to see/hear it. His music really doesn't work with a symphony in my mind.

Ok just looked it up and saw that it's a celebration of Jerry's 71st birthday. I wondered why you asked what Jerry songs he was going to play. Still no interest. I'd rather see Gov't Mule play a show of all Jerry/Dead covers. Now that would be great! Warren does a good job filling in for Jerry.