UB...er, New York Bulls vs Ohio State to be on ESPN2

I'm hoping to be there to see it! Like many in WNY, I didn't care a hell of a lot about college football growing up. Started getting into it a lot more when I went away to school at Miami U because tickets were free for students and we had some guy named Ben Roethlisberger. I think I went to every home game during my 4 years and even a few roadies. MAC championship @ BG, and the obligatory ass kickings @Mich & OSU. Good times. Ben's last year was pretty special and would have been a perfect 14-0 if not for season opening loss to Iowa on the road. Lost 21-3 I think, but he threw a pick 6 in the redzone right before half that was a potential 14 pt swing.

Really started getting into it when I moved to Columbus and I consider myself a Buckeye fan. Hard to live there and at not follow the Bucks even if not a fan. It will never take the place of the NFL for me (unless the Bills move of course) but I've come to enjoy it. Maybe I'm subconsciously getting a backup plan going in case that ever happens. Anyways hope UB keeps it somewhat respectable but Go Bucks!

Ps if anyone is thinking about going I recommend it. The 'Shoe is a pretty cool place to see. Fans aren't too bad for games like this. Tailgating doesn't hold a candle to the Ralph although there are many bars near the stadium that are a lot of fun on gameday.

I'm hoping to be there to see it! Like many in WNY, I didn't care a hell of a lot about college football growing up. Started getting into it a lot more when I went away to school at Miami U because tickets were free for students and we had some guy named Ben Roethlisberger. I think I went to every home game during my 4 years and even a few roadies. MAC championship @ BG, and the obligatory ass kickings @Mich & OSU. Good times. Ben's last year was pretty special and would have been a perfect 14-0 if not for season opening loss to Iowa on the road. Lost 21-3 I think, but he threw a pick 6 in the redzone right before half that was a potential 14 pt swing.

Really started getting into it when I moved to Columbus and I consider myself a Buckeye fan. Hard to live there and at not follow the Bucks even if not a fan. It will never take the place of the NFL for me (unless the Bills move of course) but I've come to enjoy it. Maybe I'm subconsciously getting a backup plan going in case that ever happens. Anyways hope UB keeps it somewhat respectable but Go Bucks!

Ps if anyone is thinking about going I recommend it. The 'Shoe is a pretty cool place to see. Fans aren't too bad for games like this. Tailgating doesn't hold a candle to the Ralph although there are many bars near the stadium that are a lot of fun on gameday.

Actually the UB athletic dept. has a ticket package available.

http://www.buffalobu...iostatepack2013

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The shoe is awesome. Went there when I was in college for the Michigan game. My friend went to Xavier & we all rode down there for a few days & then drove to Columbus. We did not have tickets but we got to tailgate there. The tailgate was like a Bills game xs 10. I also went to a game there a few years back when they played Ohio. Actually had tickets for that game. Pretty impressive place though. From what I saw, C-bus is a pretty cool place.