I'm joining in the Lawsuit against

stevestojan

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Soes my wife and she likes balut.  Nasty stuff.  Almost as bad as diniguan (sp?).  That's the pig blood stew.  :blink:

202317[/snapback]

ALL RIGHT!!

Are there ANY military guys out there NOT married to a Filipino, or someone from Asia? Damn, talk about a racket! :unsure:

I'll stick with the bread... B-):)

I just wanted to say thanks to Stojan for this thread......I"ve been in the processs of seducing a well-educated, well-spoken, attractive Filipina with wonderful values.......When I talked to her today I brought up this duck business......turns out she's quite fond of it........I don't know if I can look at her in the same way anymore........lol

That is truly nasty.........

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
You and me both, brother.......

202467[/snapback]

You should get a whiff of Vietnamese sandwiches. You want to talk about the nastiest smelling food EVER? That has to be it. My manager ages ago used to eat it for lunch.. OMFG!!! :unsure:

ALL RIGHT!!

Are there ANY military guys out there NOT married to a Filipino, or someone from Asia? Damn, talk about a racket!  :unsure:

I'll stick with the bread...  B-)  :)

202462[/snapback]

Yeah but the bread she makes is weird too. It is very sweet, she put in lots of sugar and has creamcheese in the middle. :blink: