Newly Available Vet FAs as of June 1st.

I'd be very okay with that, he only touched the ball about 100 times last year, is only 27 and image the backfield, how do you defend it when out of nowhere Hillis, CJ and Jackson are out there together. Now convince him he's a FB

You don't seriously want to have 3 RBs on field at same time? Actually it would be easy to defend.

P. Hillis would be a nice pickup on the cheap. He can run over people, catch the ball out of the backfield, and also be a pretty good blocker. He wouldn't have to be used all that much with Spiller and Jackson carrying most of the load. He would garner most of the short yardage and goal line carries. I really think the Bills need a big back with his experience to handle those duties.

I remember Spiller trying to score against Wilfork at the goal line last year and Wilfork absolutely pummelled him. That wouldn't happen to Hillis.

Just say "no" to all of the re-treads...IMHO, the only one worth a desperation stop gap signing would be Clark. He's old, but the dude simply produces. We have some youth, that may surprise us, behind Spiller/Jackson/Choice. There are also about 150 other playes that fall into this category now that June 1 has passed and soon to be more on the market after cut downs. I just don't see the need to jump out there right now.

There's no one out there that really interests me that much but if they like a guy and think he could be a good addition then it makes sense to bring him in now to familiarize him with the system and increase his chances of success.

I've heard of him. Get 'er done Buddy...I mean Whaley. Man, that doesn't work quite as well. We need something new.

Dagnabit!

That works about as well as a draw bar hitch to a 3-point plough.

Seriously though, remember when Hillis was on the cover of Madden and was holding out for big bucks?

P. Hillis would be a nice pickup on the cheap. He can run over people, catch the ball out of the backfield, and also be a pretty good blocker. He wouldn't have to be used all that much with Spiller and Jackson carrying most of the load. He would garner most of the short yardage and goal line carries. I really think the Bills need a big back with his experience to handle those duties.

I remember Spiller trying to score against Wilfork at the goal line last year and Wilfork absolutely pummelled him. That wouldn't happen to Hillis.

Nope, Hillis would fumble.

Again -- I'm not trying to be "that guy" -- the one who sees a big name and says bring him in. I admittedly haven't followed Clements over the past few years; it was just a thought since the current secondary is so young. Is Clements worse than Drayton Florence?