HS senior kicked out of senior prom: her jugs are too big

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I avoided this thread up until now because I am usually cruel and insensitive. But that land whale deserved it. Hopefully her date got a motorboat on the way home. With a paper bag.

You nearly made it 24 hours. Color me impressed!

I avoided this thread up until now because I am usually cruel and insensitive. But that land whale deserved it. Hopefully her date got a motorboat on the way home. With a paper bag.

Wow. :lol: :lol:

Its still just wrong. This thing thinks its OK to dress like a whore because its sexy to be "thick" and "sassy". Being beautiful can be for big girls too...

Look in am not saying it is not true. All people are beautiful. In every single way. Words cannot bring them down. Bur this is just trashy. And to be fair. Disney pimping out little girls to be annorexic Paris Hilton/Amanda bynes/ whoever whores is no better.

"Minder's search for the perfect prom dress took her all the way to Canada, but when she showed up at the senior prom in her brand-new gown, she was told she couldn't come inside."

Geez...you'd think she was the first person to ever be told "don't come inside" on prom night!

In order to prempt Crayonz or whoever they are:

"Minder's search for the perfect prom dress took her all the way to Canada, but when she showed up at the senior prom in her brand-new gown, she was told she couldn't come inside."

Marshawn's Benz is being dispatched as we speak...

Was the dress made for a moose?

from this video, this girl is a very pretty girl, why did she wear that little cover-up for CNN, she could have done the same thing for the prom and would have probably been in compliance with the rules set forth AND looked very good for her prom

Apparently, prom is now a way to get your 15 minutes of fame....

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120424/NEWS21/304240032/Confederate-flag-prom-dress-keeps-TN-student-from-celebration

from this video, this girl is a very pretty girl, why did she wear that little cover-up for CNN, she could have done the same thing for the prom and would have probably been in compliance with the rules set forth AND looked very good for her prom

What - wtf? That ended up being the same story about the same fat pig. I'll never get those three minutes back.