HS senior kicked out of senior prom: her jugs are too big

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the school's dress code, strapless dresses are allowed as long as cleavage, midriff and lower back are covered.

Uh, she violated their dress code. And she has "big jugs" because she's overweight. And she wasn't "kicked out", they were going to let her stay if she covered up, which she did, then she left after an hour.

Uh, she violated their dress code. And she has "big jugs" because she's overweight. And she wasn't "kicked out", they were going to let her stay if she covered up, which she did, then she left after an hour.

I agree 100%. This reeks of someone out to prove a point, get publicity, possible lawsuit.

Well yeah, but other than that................

BTW I have a good friend from high school who has a photography business on the side. She's done lots of graduation and prom pics and has posted them on Facebook. Holy !@#$ing hell. The majority of the girls look just like the one in the picture or bigger. I mean a big (pun intended) majority. When I was in high school there was only one girl that was that big and she was harassed all the time.

BTW I have a good friend from high school who has a photography business on the side. She's done lots of graduation and prom pics and has posted them on Facebook. Holy !@#$ing hell. The majority of the girls look just like the one in the picture or bigger. I mean a big (pun intended) majority. When I was in high school there was only one girl that was that big and she was harassed all the time.

Our local newspaper website has been posting prom pictures and they sound similar to what you're seeing.

Yup. In school you could always just refer to "the fat kid" and everyone knew who you were talking about.

Yup. In school you could always just refer to "the fat kid" and everyone knew who you were talking about.

Yup. The girl in this picture is not "fat" by today's standards and is what the majority of girls in high school today look like.

Sweet job, parents.

In order to prempt Crayonz or whoever they are:

"Minder's search for the perfect prom dress took her all the way to Canada, but when she showed up at the senior prom in her brand-new gown, she was told she couldn't come inside."

Marshawn's Benz is being dispatched as we speak...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois