OT: David Nelson's charity work in Haiti

l< j

• 4 weeks later...

Darn, I thought this was going to be another 12 page thread on how the Bills are fools for not tendering a slow footed, marginally skilled, physically unimpressive WR.

But you have to admit, he hasn't murdered anybody yet...

Darn, I thought this was going to be another 12 page thread on how the Bills are fools for not tendering a slow footed, marginally skilled, physically unimpressive WR.

If you're going to use those adjectives to describe Nelson's game, I would also add "sure-handed, clutch, good blocking, consistent and reliable." It's not always about who's the fastest guy with the most upside. For instance, I would venture to predict that Nelson has already shown more in his two full years with the Bills than either Graham or Goodwin will ever show. I guess time will tell. But allow me to go on record as saying that you could not ask any more out of a #3 wide receiver than David Nelson gives you.

So, this thread is about Nelson doing charity work in Haiti, and you felt the need to take a childish shot at him?

Pathetic.

So, this thread is about Nelson doing charity work in Haiti, and you felt the need to take a childish shot at him?

Pathetic.

I did no such thing. Re read my post. You won't find a single shot at Nelson in it. He happens to be a mediocre, low cieling football player and it was amusing that so many folks were so up in arms about the decision to let him walk. Who am I really taking a shot at?

I think it's wonderful that he's committed to enriching the lives of others that are less fortunate than he is.

I did no such thing. Re read my post. You won't find a single shot at Nelson in it. He happens to be a mediocre, low cieling football player and it was amusing that so many folks were so up in arms about the decision to let him walk. Who am I really taking a shot at?

I think it's wonderful that he's committed to enriching the lives of others that are less fortunate than he is.

Regardless of the exact target Thurmal, your post was a tad bit on the negatory side of things.

You have to admit… now repent.

:nana: