Ralph doesn't make list

scribo

Sorry if this has already been posted, but it cannot be said enough anyway.

Ralph Wilson Jr. once again will not be enshired in the Football Hall of Fame this year.

Link

Dan Marino, Steve Young and Michael Irvin are among 15 finalists.

Hey voters, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of crap.  Hey Al Davis...Hey Patriots...why dont you both grow some balls and stand up for the guy who kept both of your teams in business?

201480[/snapback]

Include the stinkin' Fish in there. No Dolfins anymore if it wasn't for Mr. Wilson.

Charles Haley got robbed.

I agree, Haley was robbed and is underrated...

In his rookie season, Haley led the 49ers in sacks with 12.0 and finished second to Leslie O’Neal (12.5) for sacks by a rookie. The 12.0 sacks in 1986 marked the first of six seasons in which Haley recorded double-digit sack totals, doing so again in 1988 (11.5), 1989 (10.5), 1990 (16.0), 1994 (12.5) and 1995 (10.5). His 16 sacks in 1990 were a career best and led the NFC.

I just read that myself.  George Young is more deserving than Ralph? 

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Vote him in while he is still alive jackasses!

201469[/snapback]

Well, that's it exactly. Just as with George Young, unfortunately they LOVE handing these things out posthumously. Makes it all so much more emotional, you know.

No Kent Hall either.  :w00t:

201515[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more about Kent Hull. How many All-Pro teams did he make? That would probably impact the idiot voters. I think he was the greatest, but I am curious about the recognition he may have received while playing.