Teen sues United Airlines for failing to stop guy sitting next to her

One thing bothered me when I first saw this reported a couple days ago, if there were no seats available for the flight crew to move her to, tells me it was a full flight. So why didn't the other 2-4 people that would have been in the same row say anything?

The report said they were in the back row of the plane - maybe all that was left was in that same row. Just a thought.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The report said they were in the back row of the plane - maybe all that was left was in that same row. Just a thought.

I considered that so I looked up what planes are normally used by United on the NY-LA route, and they all have between 4 to 6 seats in the last row.

I considered that so I looked up what planes are normally used by United on the NY-LA route, and they all have between 4 to 6 seats in the last row.

My point was that if the rest of the row was empty but the rest of the plane was full, it wouldn't make much sense to move her to another seat in the same row. I guess the good news for her was that there was an aisle between them.

Something doesn't seem to add up here. Why didn't the other people in the row see anything? It was reported as a full flight.

http://archive.longi...ting-on-flight/

I'm assuming this is the criminal case. There were a couple witness's.

Nope - that was a flight to Denver, not LA. Also, the report said the incident occurred last October. Sounds like United really is the friendly skies for this kind of thing tho don't it?

Nope - that was a flight to Denver, not LA. Also, the report said the incident occurred last October. Sounds like United really is the friendly skies for this kind of thing tho don't it?

So all the "air-masturbators" are flyng United?

United Airlines issued the following statement in response to the lawsuit:

“The comfort and security of our customers is our top priority, and we will closely review this complaint when we receive it.

So rather than file a complaint with the airline about the flight attendant's idiotic behavior, you jump right to filing a lawsuit against the entire company?

Money-grubbing whores.