Teen sues United Airlines for failing to stop guy sitting next to her

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it disheartening that common sense has been eliminated from customer service in almost all cases in the US. Any flight attendants here? My guess is they are no longer authorized to move someone to first class in such a situation, when in this case it would have solved the problem immediately and as it turns out, saved the company tens of thousands and maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars.

p.s. I'll go with 'hell yes' on the story's author: http://www.midlifebachelor.com/wotm/2012-03-Mary-Beth-McDade.html

Not that there couldn't Be a perverted dude on a place jerking it to some teen. But to assume the teen was telling the truth, yet nobody else saw the man doing what he was doing is ridiculous. But I'm sure the airlines will pay a few million to settle and walk away from this without being dragged around.

I find it disheartening that common sense has been eliminated from customer service in almost all cases in the US. Any flight attendants here? My guess is they are no longer authorized to move someone to first class in such a situation, when in this case it would have solved the problem immediately and as it turns out, saved the company tens of thousands and maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars.

p.s. I'll go with 'hell yes' on the story's author: http://www.midlifeba...eth-McDade.html

With Ms. Allred on the case, I'm betting it ends up well into the hundreds of thousands. And I agree with your "hell yes."

Not that there couldn't Be a perverted dude on a place jerking it to some teen. But to assume the teen was telling the truth, yet nobody else saw the man doing what he was doing is ridiculous. But I'm sure the airlines will pay a few million to settle and walk away from this without being dragged around.

I doubt he'd have been convicted if it was just her word against his with no corroborating evidence. Iinteresting to note that when they refer to the flight attendant, they say 'he'. Wonder if it would have been a different story with a female attendant.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

I doubt he'd have been convicted if it was just her word against his with no corroborating evidence. Iinteresting to note that when they refer to the flight attendant, they say 'he'. Wonder if it would have been a different story with a female attendant.

of course it would have.

I also wonder if it would have been a different story if it was a 17-year-old boy witnessing a woman masturbating.

I also wonder if it would have been a different story if it was a 17-year-old boy witnessing a woman masturbating.

Well the story would have appeared in Penthouse Forum, not a news outlet.

Do they still even publish Penthouse Forum?

Well the story would have appeared in Penthouse Forum, not a news outlet.

Do they still even publish Penthouse Forum?

I think I read somewhere that they are only going to publish it until the last active subscription runs out. It is usually displayed on the shipping label so when next month's issue arrives please let us know the expiration date. The last issue might be a collector's item.

As for the lawsuit I am usually not a fan of Ms. Allred or her clients but in this particular case I don't think "hundreds of thousands" cuts it at all. I think this one pays off bis and it should.

I think if I'm that chick I take out my cell phone and start recording.

I wonder if that is legal?

That girl is not spank bank material. I was expecting true bombshell Hollywood blonde where the guy had a bit of an excuse...

I wonder if that is legal?

That girl is not spank bank material. I was expecting true bombshell Hollywood blonde where the guy had a bit of an excuse...

You can't have an expectation of privacy if you're doing that on a plane. I'd be surprised if there isn't a whole lot of surveillance video taken on planes now anyways.

And as for the chick herself - I guess when that other brain takes over to the point you're going as far as that guy went, you really don't need much of an excuse.

another reason why it'll probably be settled. No proof that this man did this, everyone has cell phones now days. How hard is it not to prove something like this.

Good for her, the guy probably scratched his balls while looking in her general direction and she ran with it. I'm sure she will make millions off it.

another reason why it'll probably be settled. No proof that this man did this, everyone has cell phones now days. How hard is it not to prove something like this.

Good for her, the guy probably scratched his balls while looking in her general direction and she ran with it. I'm sure she will make millions off it.

If he was convicted, hasn't it already been proven? And that's not a smart ass question. I don't know if a conviction in a criminal case automatically means he did it, and if that transfers over to this bullschit lawsuit.

One thing bothered me when I first saw this reported a couple days ago, if there were no seats available for the flight crew to move her to, tells me it was a full flight. So why didn't the other 2-4 people that would have been in the same row say anything?

One thing bothered me when I first saw this reported a couple days ago, if there were no seats available for the flight crew to move her to, tells me it was a full flight. So why didn't the other 2-4 people that would have been in the same row say anything?

because he was blocking his junk with a blanket.

Your right. There isn't enough blanket on a plane to hide someone jerking it and showing his junk only inches from you. I don't care how small of a person you are and he is. If there is a man sitting next to you on a plane and he moves even an inch, you know it. And what is he doing with the blanket? Making a blanket wall between himself and the person next to him so they can't see?

The possibility of this is ridiculous.