O line concerns?

Wait. Since when ?

And your statement is incorrect so i must suggest you are full of even more poo yourself my friend.

If Aspen is actually the capitol ( and i doubt you have any idea where Colorado even is because of the hashish and all ) not everyone knows it. I am living proof.

Once again analytics proves me correct .

You cant use a random sample and then conclude that "everyone" , your words not mine sir, knows stuff .

Maybe easy on the koolaid and keep the eyes on the road . Someone has to drive 3rdning. He is no condition obviously .

Third 'n Long can call a cab.

And "everyone" knows where Colorodo is, too. Nestled in the upper midwest between the Dakotas. So put down the hookah and smell the roses in your tea leaves.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please try not to take our disagreements personally. I'm not worried about the O-line. Barring a rash of injuries, I think they'll be fine.

Let's agree to disagree.

There goes old SJBF, being all gentlemanly and such... :thumbsup:

A place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano

Excuse me, but nobody was talking about Erie, PA.

And capistrano is a deli sandwich. As in, "Yo, Vinny! Gimme a capistrano on rye!"

It may also be a Starbucks beverage. But I don't speak fratalian so I can't be sure.

GO BILLS!!!

offensive line troubles ??

Mike Pettine's defense has manhandled the offensive line during the Buffalo Bills' mandatory minicamp this week in what one beat writer described as "all-out piranha mode."

http://www.nfl.com/n...l-em-or-hurt-em

From ESPN:

"No. 4: Bills’ offense still work in progress

Analysis: Buffalo’s offense struggled this week, and particularly the passing game. Quarterbacks Kevin Kolb and EJ Manuel did not perform well against the various and complex blitz packages of new defensive coordinator Mike Pettine. The pass protection also was shaky. Pettine is bringing the same formula that’s worked for the Jets the past several years, and Buffalo’s defense certainly had the advantage this week.New Bills offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett has about a month to fix some of their issues from minicamp."

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast

Yea I know its practice with no pads. But then I think this isn't the 49ers, Texans, NY Giants pass rush.... Its the Buffalo Bills.

So, while giving me some hope that the new scheme under Pettine is going to be pretty good this season. It also gives me pause to consider the protections for the rookie QB.