"Husband And Wife" Is Considered "Hate Speech"?

Now I'm not a big fan of the messenger here, but the message itself is rather chilling. Now, sure as schit, the Big Prick will come along and discredit this story because of the messenger, but I look down from the balcony and see how bad the message from the DOJ is:

http://www.infowars.com/justice-department-says-use-of-husband-and-wife-is-considered-hate-speech/

Well, forget the Info wars concern anyway, its all right there on the Department of Justice links to verify..........................

http://www.dojpr ide.org

http://dojnet.doj.gov/diversity/lgbt.php

From their pamphlet:

•Display a symbol in your office (DOJPride sticker) indicating that it is a "safe space"

•Attend LGBT events sponsored by DOJ Pride and/or the Department, and invite (but don’t require) others to join you.

Do you really have a choice if you wish to stay a manager ?

doj-pride-296x300.jpg

Now I'm not a big fan of the messenger here, but the message itself is rather chilling. Now, sure as schit, the Big Prick will come along and discredit this story because of the messenger, but I look down from the balcony and see how bad the message from the DOJ is:

http://www.infowars....ed-hate-speech/

"Husband" and "wife" is considered "poor management practice." The only ones calling it "hate speech" are morons at Infowars. Which is why WE DON'T USE INFORWARS AS A PRIMARY SOURCE FOR ANYTHING.

There, you got your intended result. Happy?

I have an employee who is married to another guy and refers to him as his husband. Why is that hate speech? That's what he is.

Because the "more enlightened" have decided what is right and wrong.

From the link instructing managers

DO use inclusive words like "partner," "significant other" or "spouse" rather than gender-specific terms like "husband" and "wife"

It doesn't matter what your employee wants to call him, it HAS to be inclusive.

What if someone else should hear and be offended.....................Heavens..........

What if someone else should hear and be offended.....................Heavens..........

How I found out was funny. I asked if he was married and he said yes. I asked what his wife's name was. After a short pause he said "James." :lol:

All things being equal, what exactly is wrong with being inclusive and why are you offended?

All things being equal, what exactly is wrong with being inclusive and why are you offended?

Sorry Gene old boy, your misinterpretation is not my problem.

Suffice to say, that there is absolutely nothing wrong with "being inclusive", but I will continue to mock the Left's interpretation of it.

I will just add that over the past thirty years of being a manager (in different settings) I have monitored probably over a thousand people all told. I'm sure many of them were gay, certainly many of them came from different cultures, but rather than try and treat them differently, I treated each of them equally.

a concept that still works...................................perhaps the Department of Justice should try that method, instead of trying to satisfy some liberal scoresheet.

What the !@#$ are you talking about?

I saw you quote 3rdrate "Now I'm not a big fan of the messenger here, but the message itself is rather chilling. Now, sure as schit, the Big Prick will come along and discredit this story because of the messenger, but I look down from the balcony and see how bad the message from the DOJ is:" does Durwood know you're cheating on him.

Sorry Gene old boy, your misinterpretation is not my problem.

Suffice to say, that there is absolutely nothing wrong with "being inclusive", but I will continue to mock the Left's interpretation of it.

I will just add that over the past thirty years of being a manager (in different settings) I have monitored probably over a thousand people all told. I'm sure many of them were gay, certainly many of them came from different cultures, but rather than try and treat them differently, I treated each of them equally.

a concept that still works...................................perhaps the Department of Justice should try that method, instead of trying to satisfy some liberal scoresheet.

You looking for a pat on the back for doing your job or for actually acting like a decent human being?

I'm not exactly sure what I'm missing here, but it seems like both of your links are garbage (as in they don't work). One would think that in over 30 years of compassionate managerial experience, a person might learn to post a URL properly. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were just too busy being an all-around great guy equally to everyone at all times.