Michael Douglas Throat Cancer Caused By...

In the US, boys (previously just girls) in their early teen years, are now recommended to get the HPV vaccine. It comes in three shots. Second usually around two months and third after another 4 months.

Have you had your third shot yet? :w00t:

So, he's either telling the world his wife has an STD or telling his wife he went down on someone else? Bright guy.

Well, CZ-J did check herself into a mental institution recently...

In the US, boys (previously just girls) in their early teen years, are now recommended to get the HPV vaccine. It comes in three shots. Second usually around two months and third after another 4 months.

Yeah, the pediatrician wanted to give my 12-year old son the series. I said no. When it's appropriate, I'll have the "don't be silly, wrap that willy" and "just say 'no' to going down below" talk.

Well, CZ-J did check herself into a mental institution recently...

Yeah, the pediatrician wanted to give my 12-year old son the series. I said no. When it's appropriate, I'll have the "don't be silly, wrap that willy" and "just say 'no' to going down below" talk.

I hear you. My son is going on 15 and he and gets his third in August. There is only so much that talk can achieve...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I hear you. My son is going on 15 and he and gets his third in August. There is only so much that talk can achieve...

I applaud your realism sir.

You don't think 12 is an appropriate age to have that conversation? He already has seen how it all works. Yay Internet for taking away any mystery.

Why not the vaccine?

• 4 months later...