Syracuse is back to #1 snowiest city in US. Buffalo not even top ten.

bbb

Yeah, and I'm a walker, so I make sure my sidewalks are clean - and then get pissed when other people don't do it or just pay a kid to do it.............And, then I have to walk in the street. I try to keep an even pace going and then there's always one ahole on the block who didn't do it.

Yeah in my neighborhood that ahole is usually me.lol It seems like I am the only one on my street that does not have a snow blower. You think one of my dipsh*t neighbors would help a neighbor out & snowblow my sidewalk. My son & I get even with them though for being such lousy neighbors. We usually egg their houses at least once or twice in the summer.

I liked shoveling also, well, maybe not the act of shoveling, but have a clear driveway and sidewalk. I'd clear the entire driveway, side to side and entire length.

Dude down the street from me is pathological about keeping his driveway clear. And not just the driveway - he shovels the grass on either side too. Woudn't be surprised if it's exactly 3 feet of grass on each side that he shovels to a perfect edge.

Guy's a whacko.