You can dance if you want to...

Just Jack

you can leave your friends behind....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9l5TrAXScbE

Movies: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery - Austin Powers: Goldmember - Grease - Napoleon Dynamite - Puss in Boots - Saturday Night Fever - Reservoir Dogs - From Dusk Till Dawn - Clerks II - Singin' in the Rain - Pulp Fiction - Jailhouse Rock - A Clockwork Orange - O Brother Where Art Thou? - The Mask - Slumdog Millionaire - Starsky and Hutch - Kickboxer - Little Miss Sunshine - Mean Girls - Flashdance - Shaun of the Dead - Moonwalker - Titanic - American Beauty - The Big Lebowski - The Social Network - (500) Days of Summer - Black Swan - Dirty Dancing - The Artist - Gold Rush - Back to the Future - Mrs. Doubtfire - Beetlejuice - Wizard of Oz - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Airplane! - It's a Wonderful Life - Ferris Bueller's Day Off - The Breakfast Club - Blues Brothers - Tropic Thunder - Step Up (1, 2 and Revolution?) - Rocky Horror Picture Show - Ted - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - Night at the Roxbury - The Cable Guy - Go - The Inbetweeners - Bridesmaids - Silver Linings Playbook - Footloose (2011) - Pee-Wee's Big Adventure - The Littlest Rebel - Zoolander - Office Space - Boogie Nights - Old School - The Lost Boys - Love Actually - Road Trip - Breakin' - High School Musical 3 - 40 Year Old Virgin - Knocked up - Bring It On - The Muppets (2011) - Coming To America - Disaster Movie - Take Me Home Tonight - The Jerk - Something Borrowed - Footloose (1984).

That song might be the worst song ever???? Maybe?

Also, how is there no footloose?

No, that would be

"Safety Dance" is #5 all time. (Second place is Sheena Easton's "Morning Train". Third, Eddie Murphy's "Party All The Time." Fourth, "Electric Avenue" by Eddy Grant. Yes, I've given this some thought.)

"Safety Dance" is #5 all time. (Second place is Sheena Easton's "Morning Train". Third, Eddie Murphy's "Party All The Time." Fourth, "Electric Avenue" by Eddy Grant. Yes, I've given this some thought.)

Impressive list, but "We Built This City," and "Mr. Roboto," are missing. They are my top 2.

That song might be the worst song ever???? Maybe?

Also, how is there no footloose?

No its one of the best guilty pleasure songs ever. Speaking of pleasure, a young salma hayek dancing with that skimpy outfit .... WOW

Full scene (of course tarantino casts himself as the lucky dude in the audience she picks out)

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Thanks JJ. That was a fun way to start my Saturday morning with the kids! I'm gonna forward that to both of them so when they check their messages upon waking up, they can start their day with a little silliness too.

No its one of the best guilty pleasure songs ever. Speaking of pleasure, a young salma hayek dancing with that skimpy outfit .... WOW

Full scene (of course tarantino casts himself as the lucky dude in the audience she picks out)

No that was just a gimmick to see if Tommy is paying attention. I like to make sure he reads all of my stuff.

Impressive list, but "We Built This City," and "Mr. Roboto," are missing. They are my top 2.

"Mr. Roboto" demonstrates at least some creativity. And "We Built This City" sucks, a lot, but only to the point where you change the station - I'd probably put it at #7 (#6 being Don Johnson's "Heartbeat").

"Morning Train", on the other hand...not one redeeming quality. Insipid lyrics, a mix of two completely different rhythms, stupendously bland instrumental work. The only reason it's not #1 is because it predates the invention of Autotune. "Morning Train" is the musical equivalent of a dead raccoon in the attic...even after you get rid of it, the stench never, ever goes away.

"Mr. Roboto" demonstrates at least some creativity. And "We Built This City" sucks, a lot, but only to the point where you change the station - I'd probably put it at #7 (#6 being Don Johnson's "Heartbeat").

"Morning Train", on the other hand...not one redeeming quality. Insipid lyrics, a mix of two completely different rhythms, stupendously bland instrumental work. The only reason it's not #1 is because it predates the invention of Autotune. "Morning Train" is the musical equivalent of a dead raccoon in the attic...even after you get rid of it, the stench never, ever goes away.

Don Johnson!! Holy crap, I forgot about that one. Years of therapy to erase it and you brought it back. Thanks.

Sheena Easton was so hot back then, she could get away with Morning Train - which I actually like.

Could be a new thread ... Actors who released albums - Eddie Murphy and Don Johnson have already been mentioned. Jack Wagner, "All I Need." Then there's The Hoff!

Don Johnson!! Holy crap, I forgot about that one. Years of therapy to erase it and you brought it back. Thanks.

Sheena Easton was so hot back then, she could get away with Morning Train - which I actually like.

Could be a new thread ... Actors who released albums - Eddie Murphy and Don Johnson have already been mentioned. Jack Wagner, "All I Need." Then there's The Hoff!

Don't forget Patrick Swayze, "She's Like The Wind."

Bruce Willis, he was still a TV actor when he released his album.

I liked that show. Cybil Shepard was gorgeous in those years. Well, she's always been gorgeous, but those were my high school years and she was right up there with Nancy Wilson of Heart for my heart throbs.