Would ya? (College freshman edition)

Just Jack

I don't remember her having eating disorders. I think that was the younger sister on Family Ties.............But, she really has not aged well. She was so hot in the 80s.

And, since there is so much underrated and overrated stuff going on, I think FT is the most underrated series. I never hear anything about it. I don't think there are reruns anywhere (whereas I can't turn a channel on without Seinfeld or Big Bang being on)...........And, it was my favorite one of all those must see NBC Thursday night sitcoms.

I don't think there are reruns anywhere (whereas I can't turn a channel on without Seinfeld or Big Bang being on)...........And, it was my favorite one of all those must see NBC Thursday night sitcoms.

I just checked my local listings, not showing on any channel for the next two weeks. But it is available on Netflix, both streaming and DVD.

i sooooo want to say yes because i do love me some justine bateman...and i also do love me some 'heroine chic' chicks....but something is off about that picture...i mean i still would.....but it's not quite as emphatic 'yes' as you have come to expect from me....

She aged...poorly. But anorexia and bulimia will do that to a person. Nice to see she's doing well.

i sooooo want to say yes because i do love me some justine bateman...and i also do love me some 'heroine chic' chicks....but something is off about that picture...i mean i still would.....but it's not quite as emphatic 'yes' as you have come to expect from me....but you are right, Tom, good for her for doing something positive

Holy crap! No wonder it's on what seems like every channel when I turn my TV on!

I think it has more to do with timeframes. BBT is currently one of the top shows on TV. Seinfeld ended around 13 years ago, but it's one of the most successful sitcoms of all time. Family Ties hasn't been new TV in 24 years!

i sooooo want to say yes because i do love me some justine bateman...and i also do love me some 'heroine chic' chicks....but something is off about that picture...i mean i still would.....but it's not quite as emphatic 'yes' as you have come to expect from me....

It's not just that picture. Every picture of her in recent years she looks horrible...........For one thing, I think she forgot about what shampoo is used for.

I think it has more to do with timeframes. BBT is currently one of the top shows on TV. Seinfeld ended around 13 years ago, but it's one of the most successful sitcoms of all time. Family Ties hasn't been new TV in 24 years!

I wonder when they stopped playing Family Ties reruns?