Baseball player suspended by team for FB post...

and for being a douchebag.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/josh-sale-suspend-tampa-bay-rays-facebook-threw-change-at-strippers-052913

Dude threw coins at a stripper who was working, then posted about it saying:

Threw 50 cents at a stripper tonight. First Time. Got kicked out and she got so pissed thought she was gonna cry.....your a stripper. Be thankful. Hoe

He must be one of the dumbest people alive. He's also been suspended after testing positive for aphetamine & meth. This after being the 17th overall draft pick in all of baseball 3 years ago.

What a dick. Notice he had 42 "Likes" on FB. That's one of the problems with some of these kids; the enablers. All their lives, they've been "the best," at what they do and some feel entitled to treat others however they choose.

I hope this kid grows up, gets the help he needs and starts surrounding himself with people that will tell him what's best for him instead of what he wants to hear.

That being said ... I'm glad he's not a Met!

I have season tickets to our local minor league team, the single-A affiliate of the Red Sox. I see this every year - kids who are very young and immature who were drafted high and got more in a signing bonus than I'll probably earn in my lifetime. Some of the guys have really bad attitudes and are pissed that they weren't placed on the major league roster after being drafted - they hate that they are starting in single-A ball and actually have to work their way up. They get into all sorts of trouble.

I will say that there are plenty of good kids who have good work ethics and really try hard to make their baseball dreams come true. Some of those guys are hightly drafted and have seen some money already, some are undrafted guys out of the Dominican Republic who make dirt wages to play (I often wonder how guys get along as teammates when one has made millions and the other guy can barely afford his rent).