Fat-a$$?????

In Britain those teeth are considered perfect. When I worked in kitchens the Mexicans called bad teeth dientes ingles. :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The rest of her is PIIHB, but buyer beware if she wants to speak directly into the microphone.

This is bs. She is a size 12 in vintage and custom clothing. The true size 12 not the american fat chick size 12. She is not curvey and she is not thick. She is a woman. This is everything wrong with this world. A woman like her represents curves? bull ****. Go to your local anything and find 5 women in better physical shape. Not just thin and petite but toned and fit. This woman is no more to be celebrated then the thin chic models out there.

Size 12 my ass.

This is bs. She is a size 12 in vintage and custom clothing. The true size 12 not the american fat chick size 12. She is not curvey and she is not thick. She is a woman. This is everything wrong with this world. A woman like her represents curves? bull ****. Go to your local anything and find 5 women in better physical shape. Not just thin and petite but toned and fit. This woman is no more to be celebrated then the thin chic models out there.

Size 12 my ass.

We all don't live in the south my friend. Come to SF and walk around. The majority of the women here are toned and fit. I was shocked when I moved here.

Her teeth should scare anyone wanting a good blow without abrasions on their ****.

Something seems off to me with her face in general. I can't figure out what it is.

Something seems off to me with her face in general. I can't figure out what it is.

Agreed. She's just off-putting, and it has nothing to do with her size. I've seen heavier women that were more attractive, frankly.

I don't think she's good looking at all. Ugly face, pasty, and yes overweight. If I saw her on the street I wouldn't look twice.