Is There Anyone Dumber Than A College Student?

Video at the link:

http://www.campusref...g/blog/?ID=4770

Students at the University of Colorado – Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obama’s reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read “Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!”

“I’m asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations,” Bonham explained in the video.

Several students enthusiastically added signatures and personal messages.

“Yes, totally,” responded one student. “I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.”

“I love discrimination,” chimed in another student.

Edited by 3rdnlng

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video at the link:

http://www.campusref...g/blog/?ID=4770

Students at the University of Colorado – Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obama’s reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read “Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!”

“I’m asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations,” Bonham explained in the video.

Several students enthusiastically added signatures and personal messages.

“Yes, totally,” responded one student. “I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.”

“I love discrimination,” chimed in another student.

Someone please tell me that was a black woman.

I'm just glad this schitt wasn't happening when I was in college as I'm certain I'd have been in a "look at the dumbass" video or two.

Look at that dumbass who thinks there is a future in meat between bread. Loser.

White guy. Of course he thought that discrimination was his inalienable right. I swear, you can't make up stuff any more stupid than schit like this.

Not only was it a white guy, aside from the half-Chinese woman at the end, it was all pasty white people.

"I love discrimination!"

Not only was it a white guy, aside from the half-Chinese woman at the end, it was all pasty white people.

"I love discrimination!"

Will they let you crawl back into your bureaucratic hole after Holder subpoena's your IP after that post?

It's sad that people of such limited intellect can be admitted to top universities. You don't have to be Alfred Einstein to understand that if you accept skirting the rules to go after your opposition, you've accepted the ability of others to skirt those same rules to go after you.

It's sad that people of such limited intellect can be admitted to top universities. You don't have to be Alfred Einstein to understand that if you accept skirting the rules to go after your opposition, you've accepted the ability of others to skirt those same rules to go after you.

When the other team is in charge the IRS can then go after all college professors who have ever donated to a democrat, ACLU members and all Dems in congress. Oh, and any Starbucks franchisees too.

Really it's not their fault. They go into the public school system a blank canvas and they are twisted left from day one. Then they come home and are bombarded by liberal media tv, music etc. They are kind of victims really.

When the other team is in charge the IRS can then go after all college professors who have ever donated to a democrat, ACLU members and all Dems in congress. Oh, and any Starbucks franchisees too.

But when the DOD is hassling anti-war groups that will be different. ;)

You did that on purpose, right?