Wanna buy a house?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but are you putting down 20%?

The good news is that lending criteria are relaxing again. So pretty soon, you'll again be able to buy that with a $190M neg-am IO no-doc loan insured by Fannie Mae with nothing down.

No, I'm gonna over extended myself with credit, then wait for the government to come up with a program to bail me out. It's the American way!

Will you get a warning point for not putting this in the PPP?

Location, location, location.

No offense, but owning a 200,000,000.00 house in !@#$ing Connecticut doesn't appeal to me at all. The weather is nice there for about 8 weeks a year and I could give a flying **** about being close to NYC. There are about 50 European cities I'd rather have an apartment in.

No offense, but owning a 200,000,000.00 house in !@#$ing Connecticut doesn't appeal to me at all. The weather is nice there for about 8 weeks a year and I could give a flying **** about being close to NYC. There are about 50 European cities I'd rather have an apartment in.

or own a small island somewhere warm.

At a $10,000 buy in, we'd only need 19,000 people. But if you want to go with the one week each, 52 people at $3,653,846 each.

But there's 12 bedrooms so divide that by 12 and you're at a manageable $300,000 each. Just adjust the price for the ones who have to share bathrooms.

I have a finished basement that we spend no time in. What the hell would I do with a house the size of a small town? I agree ... no appeal at all. As far as NYC, I'd rather spend a fraction of that and live right in the city with a suitable amount of living space.

Bullsh--. Monday was beautiful, so we're already up to 3 nice days so far this year.

It'll be 90 today btw. :doh:

NYC is one of the last places in the country I would choose to live. My sister lived there for awhile and I hated to visit even for a couple of days. But that doesn't change the fact that the market is there for this kind of place.

NYC is one of the last places in the country I would choose to live. My sister lived there for awhile and I hated to visit even for a couple of days. But that doesn't change the fact that the market is there for this kind of place.

I love NYC. My favorite place on earth, and I've been to many places in my day (Navy ... not rich). Heading down for 3 days/3 nights with the fam in July. Can't wait!!