Is it a tea pot or is it Hitler?

Fezmid

I bought that tea pot, and the other morning it tried to take over the living room

Did your French doors surrender?

Oddly enough they swung wide open.

Got to be another joke here, something with English Tea Set, or Polish Sausage.....

I bought that tea pot, and the other morning it tried to take over the living room

Well the FDR teapot will help save your living room but only if the Stalin teapot is there too. It couldn't care less about the Hitler teapot but is willing to use it as an excuse.

And go ahead and buy the Hezbollah teapot if you like it. It is not going to harm an American.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Well the FDR teapot will help save your living room but only if the Stalin teapot is there too. It couldn't care less about the Hitler teapot but is willing to use it as an excuse.

And go ahead and buy the Hezbollah teapot if you like it. It is not going to harm an American.

You know when you know you've got a Hezbollah teapot?

When your teacup is bouncing down a flight of stairs.

I had a Rush Limbaugh tea pot. When I first got it, it was nice and round. Then, strangely, it got thin and all of my prescription medications disappeared. But it still makes a lot of noise whilst blowing hot air.

I'm a little Hitler

Short and stout.

Here is my mustache,

Here is my pout.

When I see a Semite,

I just shout

Keine Raßenschande

und Juden raus!

I don't what that says in German but the rest is very clever