JohnTV.com - Vigilante Justice! (nsfw!!)

ajzepp

I was watching this show on MSNBC where they mentioned this guy in OKC who runs around the city trying to catch people in the act of soliciting prostitutes. He gets their plate numbers, gets them on video, and then tells them they're screwed even more than they thought.

http://johntv.com/

NSFW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl-77ltw0NU

Edited by ajzepp

Prostitution should be legal.

I agree...that's why I didn't say I agree with what he's doing. Sure it entertaining though! :)

What's worse, minding your business with a prostitute or endangering everybody's life on the road by videotaping out of the car while you're driving?

And I'm no lawyer, but is it legal open up a person's car in a parking lot?

I agree...that's why I didn't say I agree with what he's doing. Sure it entertaining though! :)

I've seen this guy's videos before. He's actually pretty heavily involved, and not with just filming the activity.

From his "Legalization as a solution?" page:

"For my argument I am primarily dealing with the types of prostitution we target at JohnTV; public, forced and organized."

He likes to target pimps that use underage girls, and/or force their girls on drugs.

He's also busted people having sex during the day near schools and parks with kids nearby. A huge offense in Ok.

IIRC, he's actually saved the life of some of the girls. During one taping, he was watching a particular area when a car pulled up, some guys jumped out, grabbed one of the girls, forced her into the car and took off. He called the cops and followed them until the police showed up.

I've seen this guy's videos before. He's actually pretty heavily involved, and not with just filming the activity.

From his "Legalization as a solution?" page:

"For my argument I am primarily dealing with the types of prostitution we target at JohnTV; public, forced and organized."

He likes to target pimps that use underage girls, and/or force their girls on drugs.

He's also busted people having sex during the day near schools and parks with kids nearby. A huge offense in Ok.

IIRC, he's actually saved the life of some of the girls. During one taping, he was watching a particular area when a car pulled up, some guys jumped out, grabbed one of the girls, forced her into the car and took off. He called the cops and followed them until the police showed up.

Oh wow, that's awesome! This guy has some major cahones to be getting all involved in this, but to your point, sounds like a lot of what he does is pretty admirable. When it comes to two consenting adults, I personally feel that allocating police resources to combat it is a huge waste of time and tax dollars, but when it comes to kids, drugs, etc, I'm all on board with it.

That girl's pimp is going to make him dead just like he claimed that he was going to make her famous.

The guy is going to end up dead.

He's been doing this since 1996, and has been confronted and threatened by pimps and the police.

He's not afraid to mix it up if he needs to.

In this episode, a well known pimp and one of his girls attack an ex-prostitute. He breaks up the attack, and even pulls a knife from one of the attackers:

http://youtu.be/_U0eeoXf0Cs

Edited by Cynical