Jerry Gray and Ted Marchibroa

OnTheRocks

I was very disappointed when Ted M. left Buffalo to coach the Colts. But I was happy for him. I would be very disappointed if Jerry Gray gets an opportunity to Head Coach someplace but would be happy for him. I am glad he didn't get the job at Syracuse....and I think Daryl Gross made a big mistake going with Greg Robinson. That hiring doesn't make me want to go out and buy SU Football tickets.

This has nothing to do with anything.....but does anyone know if Colts OC Tom Moore was on Ted Marchibroda's staff in Indy??? That offense looks an awful lot like Ted's in Buffalo.

Moore was on The Steelers staff for the last 13-14 years of the Chuck Noll era, picking up a couple of SB rings. Was the OC for many years. He even made Scott Mitchell look good for a couple years in Detroit in the mid 90's, when Mitchell had a couple 4,000 yard seasons. Herman Moore and Brett Perriman both had 100 catch seasons.

Jim Mora hired Moore to run the Colts Offense. When Dungy was hired, he retained Moore.

Dungy retained Moore because Moore was Dungy's coach at University of Minnesota when Dungy played QB. Dungy said that the offense they are running now is almost identitical to the one they ran at Minnesota.

Sorry, no link -- I heard it on a radio interview on a Christian radio station.