Champions League Final

ajzepp

I'm so psyched to see this match, yet within the first FIVE MINUTES of the pre-match, this English prick has to go and take a shot at the Bills, of all things...this guy is getting a nasty tweet sent his way in about two minutes....jerk!!

Anyway, love how they set the match up as a big brother/little brother situation, where the little brother has come into his own and is ready to challenge big bro for supremacy!

Let's go GERMANY!!! WOOHOO!!! haha

:lol::nana:

This has been a great example of a 0-0 match that has still been very entertaining....lots of pressure by Dortmund and a couple fingertip saves by each goalie. This Reus guy hits a BEAUTIFUL corner...gets a ton of energy on the ball, just needs to get a bit more

WOW, what a save by Weinderfawhatchamafuk!!!!

anyway, Reus needs just a bit more air under the ball and they'll be golden on the set piece!

Loving this!!!

Ribery is playing like crap...

One of the nice things about not having an Italian club in the finals is that we get a match without diving and histrionics :w00t:

What a STUPID penalty Bayern just took in the box...unbelievable!!

1-1 match!

OMG!!!! Bayern takes open shot on goal and the Dortmund defender makes a miraculous clear right before the ball crosses the into the goal!!

2nd half is like WWE! One guy stomps the hell out of another guy's ankle...then Robben pretty much clotheslines the Dortmund defender...

and WOW, another amazing save!!! These keepers are sick!

Another WOW! 89th minute and Robben scores an incredibly skillful goal...this is one of the best matches I've ever seen!

Congrats to Bayern Munich! Finally taking the crown and doing it in style..THAT'S how you play a champions league final...I was thoroughly entertained by that.

I think I'll stop talking to myself now...at least for a while :blush:

Lol i repeat !@#$ the germans

Just an fyi aj tomorrow is the coppa italia final between lazio and roma.

Roma's US owners will definitely want this to be on us tv since they are trying to increase their us exposure.

Awesome game! Excellent football--really entertaining.

I had to laugh at the Bills references though.

Did you see them revisit it after the match, as well? Must have been like three times they said, "the last thing Bayern wants is to be the Buffalo Bills"...wtf? :doh:

But yeah, one HELL of a match...I loved how so much of it was played at either end as opposed to in the middle of the field. Both teams were attacking hard and often, and both keepers came up huge. I think the Dortmund keeper misplayed the 2nd goal - the one that Robben scored - but he was in a tough spot against a very talented player.

As much as I love world cup soccer, there's just no doubt that champs league club soccer is the best quality on earth...I loved every minute of that match.

Edited by ajzepp