Your thoughts on the best guitar riffs.

It's a little slow in the offseason so thought it would be interesting to hear opinions about the best guitar riffs ever. Personally, I love the opening of Hells Bells by AC DC.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DetAIpkdhU9Q

There are many very solid choices out there. It also strikes me that great guitar players are a dying breed. There is less emphasis on the art of the riff these days.

Thoughts?

How do you get the actual video to show up?

Next to the 'Font' box, there's a box that says 'Special BB Code' when you hover over it. One option in there is 'Media'. click that and put in the URL for the video. If the link says feature=player_detailpage, change that to feature=player_embedded.

We've had this video linked several times but it applies here as well:

If you're going to go with an SRV riff, go with an SRV riff.

Or Couldn't Stand the Weather, or Cold Shot, or Love Struck Baby, or The House Is Rockin', or Scuttle Buttin'...he's got more than enough of his own work. If you're going to choose a cover of a Hendrix song, then post Hendrix...

...which I'd post a link to, if the board would let me. www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zo5qWVMkah4