Exotic cars you can afford....

Just Jack

The Ariel Atom can be had for around $69k or less. Would be pretty sweet. But only of you like going extremely fast and extremely maneuverable.

If you want looks or class, I can't say I wouldn't want that Ferrari 308. Maybe be able to get a Testarossa cheap too.

That Lotus is an amazing car. Incredibly fast and agile. Looks really sweet too. But in fairness, depending on the sticker price there may be better options IMO.

Bah. Foreign junk. If I was going to spend that kind of money on a car it would look and sound like this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYhJjCxHWTk

my father had a Boss Mustang. Mom wrapped it around a light pole learning stick.

I had a 99 convertible myself. Loved that car.

In fairness to the OP, the cars in the video you just posted are much more expensive than the OPs link. He did day reasonably inexpensive. A Boss Mustang or a Shelby are out of that range. But I agree with you, a GT500 would be very high on my bucket list of cars.

my father had a Boss Mustang. Mom wrapped it around a light pole learning stick.

I had a 99 convertible myself. Loved that car.

In fairness to the OP, the cars in the video you just posted are much more expensive than the OPs link. He did day reasonably inexpensive. A Boss Mustang or a Shelby are out of that range. But I agree with you, a GT500 would be very high on my bucket list of cars.

True, for a original. But I could build a clone easy for $30,000. Donor plain Jane mustang + crate motor. Edited by Jim in Anchorage

True, for a original. But I could build a clone easy for $30,000. Donor plain Jane mustang + crate motor.

I understand that. But just thought we were talking about cars that were driving ready. No building needed. If you build that car, your spending countless hours rebuilding it. Which is sort of the point, I get that. But if we're talking about already built, were talking a lot more money. Especially an original.

I understand that. But just thought we were talking about cars that were driving ready. No building needed. If you build that car, your spending countless hours rebuilding it. Which is sort of the point, I get that. But if we're talking about already built, were talking a lot more money. Especially an original.

No it's not for everyone. But it's what I would do, starting here-

http://www.proformanceunlimited.com/specs/460_514_stroker.html

1991-1996 NSX.

Aluminum chassis. 8,000 RPM redline. And you won't find another exotic that will get you 150,000+ miles.

Would love to add one to my stable next to the Shelby but that's a few years off.

32957516430_large.jpg

1991-1996 NSX.

Aluminum chassis. 8,000 RPM redline. And you won't find another exotic that will get you 150,000+ miles.

Would love to add one to my stable next to the Shelby but that's a few years off.

32957516430_large.jpg

these things still got for a ton don't they?

Excelero.jpg

:)

what is that thing?

what is that thing?

It's not affordable but I couldn't resist.

It's a Maybach (Daimler's soon-to-be-defunct luxury brand) but it's literally one of a kind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maybach_Exelero

these things still got for a ton don't they?

The range is about $20-60K.

http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars_for_sale/Acura_NSX

Winston Wolf drove one didn't he?

yes, the Wolf drive one.

It's every bit of exotic and if you have cash and play your cards right, you can have one with about 75,000 miles for $20,000-$25,000.

75,000 on a Honda engine (especially an early 90s Honda engine), is just breaking it in.

It's every bit of exotic and if you have cash and play your cards right, you can have one with about 75,000 miles for $20,000-$25,000.

75,000 on a Honda engine (especially an early 90s Honda engine), is just breaking it in.

i looked at the link SJBF provided. Yeah, you can get one with less than 100k miles for the 20-30k range. Awesome.

I would guess a Toyota Supra could be had for similar prices as well a d Supras are insane.