Crazy attack in London

Two gentleman attempt to run over a soldier, then jump out of the car and attack him with a machete and a cleaver. They cut off his head and drag him into the street. Video in the article shows the crazy guy just after he did it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

Edited by Wayne Cubed

but, guns are illegal in the UK, so it's ok. It is a much less violent society, free of the troubles our country has with the guns everywhere.

Violence is everywhere. It is a matter of how much. Not if. It's human nature.

But which category of violence does the UK rank higher in than the US?

yeah i saw it earlier today...really f***ed up...didn't realize at the time they cut his head off, i thought he was just laying dead or injured in the street

Yea, suppose I could have just said 2 !@#$s.

Oddly if you watch the video, the one guy seems like completely calm.

How about beheadings on a :censored: ing public street?

Running down someone with a car and beheading him is not human nature. You can keep minimizing this and making insane/inane comments about how America is violent all you like. And America along with some other western countries will remain the only place you can say stupid crap like that without fearing for your life.

but, guns are illegal in the UK, so it's ok. It is a much less violent society, free of the troubles our country has with the guns everywhere.

And really, to go with the gun control route when we both know the real crazy problem behind this...

Running down someone with a car and beheading him is not human nature. You can keep minimizing this and making insane/inane comments about how America is violent all you like. And America along with some other western countries will remain the only place you can say stupid crap like that without fearing for your life.

this makes me wonder what caused this guys issues. Wonder if its medical issues. Mental issues. Single parent issues. Hmmm.

Running down someone with a car and beheading him is not human nature. You can keep minimizing this and making insane/inane comments about how America is violent all you like. Ando America along with some other western countries will remain the only place you can say stupid crap like that without fearing for your life.

One of these animals said this: ‘You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think your politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy like you – and your children."

If this sick f$%k is bringing a gun, I'm ready.

this makes me wonder what caused this guys issues. Wonder if its medical issues. Mental issues. Single parent issues. Hmmm.

Ignore the troll. The one thing mankind has proven through its history is that it loves a gory, brutal death. Running someone over with a car, hacking someone to death with a machete, happens everyday. Mostly in Africa or countries we dont care about, to people we dont care about.

No doubt they have mental issues, as they obviously have a warped perspective and a bent sense of reality. That goes for anyone and everyone who commits violent acts on others, regardless of the method.

Ignore the troll. The one thing mankind has proven through its history is that it loves a gory, brutal death. Running someone over with a car, hacking someone to death with a machete, happens everyday. Mostly in Africa or countries we dont care about, to people we dont care about.

No doubt they have mental issues, as they obviously have a warped perspective and a bent sense of reality. That goes for anyone and everyone who commits violent acts on others, regardless of the method.

i hear stories like this every day at work my friend. Your preaching to the choir here.

if you thought I was serious you need to smack yourself in the head there wiz kid. :nana:

edit: added the smiley to soften the post and not hurt her feelings.

Edited by jboyst62

We are not living human history. We are living now.

You can deem the methods and reasons irrelevant all you want. You can claim it is human nature. You can do all of that even though it is completely idiotic. You can do that because you live in America.

Unfortunately today's America sometimes blames objects for violence to the point where soldiers at an Army base are unarmed and fall victim to someone whose ideology takes advantage of this pussification. I wonder if the soldier who was BEHEADED IN A STREET today was allowed to be armed or not.

Move along...nothing to see here....just human nature.

Edited by 4merper4mer

As someone living in Thailand, I have to say. Buffalo Dung! BTW most of Asia has very strict gun control and crime rates are way, way lower in most countries.

Edited by bowery4