Where is NAVY BILLS FAN?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

You should see how many ship CO's and XO's VIOLATE the damn OPSEC rules on deployment by TELLING THEIR FAMILY so they can meet them in port. Now THAT is BS... must be nice; a lot of stars or silver means you can do anything you want to do! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

So we are just following leadership's example :D NOT! Good call, man.

I suspect his tongue is frozen to the window and he can't make it to his keyboard yet.

Isn't he known as NavyTard now?

201212[/snapback]

NAVY TARD IS QUITE A FITTING NICKNAME FOR THIS JACKASS. I MEAN IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS SINCE WE'VE KNOWN EXACTLY WHERE HIS SHIP WAS GOING TO BE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.

DID I EVER TELL YOU THE STORY ABOUT MY FRIEND WHO GOT A PURPLE HEART AFTER THE COLE ATTACK? NOT THAT THE TWO ARE RELATED OR ANYTHING, BUT PM ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT.

NAVY TARD IS QUITE A FITTING NICKNAME FOR THIS JACKASS.  I MEAN IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS SINCE WE'VE KNOWN EXACTLY WHERE HIS SHIP WAS GOING TO BE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. 

DID I EVER TELL YOU THE STORY ABOUT MY FRIEND WHO GOT A PURPLE HEART AFTER THE COLE ATTACK?  NOT THAT THE TWO ARE RELATED OR ANYTHING, BUT PM ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT.

205075[/snapback]

Hence the old saying.... "Loose lips sink ships!!"