Unpopular movie opinions

Talley56

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved Fargo!

Yes I know many people who do. I am not one of them.

I'm not saying it's a terrible movie, I just do not understand all the praise that movie gets.

I thought William H. Macy was really good, but other than that.............move along.

fight club was somewhat boring.......i know tons of you think its amazing

kristen stewart - blahhh come on hollywood we know you can do better.

hangover 2..........wasn't feeling it you can't keep it that close to the original IMO.....that being said ill be paying 12.00 to see hangover 3 in a week or so.

Office Space - Even though everyone thinks this movie is hilarious I just couldn't get into it. I don't know, just didn't find it very funny at all.

Office space is beyond amazing.......Lumberg shoulda got an Oscar. I would kill for Office Space 2.....i really wonder why Office Space 2 and Rounders 2 havent occured yet.....both would crush it IMO.

Someone didn't like Wedding Crashers? This concerns me....movie was hilarious from the start. With Rachel Mcadams and the hot redhead to boot.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Office space is beyond amazing.......Lumberg shoulda got an Oscar. I would kill for Office Space 2.....i really wonder why Office Space 2 and Rounders 2 havent occured yet.....both would crush it IMO.

Someone didn't like Wedding Crashers? This concerns me....movie was hilarious from the start. With Rachel Mcadams and the hot redhead to boot.

Just say no to sequels. There's not a snowballs chance in hell that Rounders 2 wouldn't be monumentally horrible. You're never going to get a cast half as good, no one would have the balls to write a gritty script, they'd Hollywood it up to make sure it drew in enough women, etc.

Ditto with Office Space: it's a cult movie. You can't remake a cult movie.

(See also: sequels to Wall Street, War Games, Basic Instinct, The Sting, Caddyshack, etc)

Wedding Crashers was good, not great. It suffered from being really funny at the start but then got progressively slower and less funny. By the time you got to the awful Will Ferrell scene you were just waiting for the obvious conclusion and the credits. It would have been a better movie if they left another 20 minutes on the cutting room floor.

fight club was somewhat boring.......i know tons of you think its amazing

kristen stewart - blahhh come on hollywood we know you can do better.

hangover 2..........wasn't feeling it you can't keep it that close to the original IMO.....that being said ill be paying 12.00 to see hangover 3 in a week or so.

Wedding Crashers is one of the funniest movies ever...IF and only if you turn it off before Will Ferrell starts screaming about meatloaf.

Wedding Crashers was good, not great. It suffered from being really funny at the start but then got progressively slower and less funny. By the time you got to the awful Will Ferrell scene you were just waiting for the obvious conclusion and the credits. It would have been a better movie if they left another 20 minutes on the cutting room floor.

I agree with everything you say. "Wedding Crashers" is funny, but it's too long.

Beavis and Butthead do America > Batman

The Spongebob Squarepants Move > Spiderman

The Rugrats Vegas Vacation > Iron Man

Recess The Movie > Whatever other Hokie Super Hero Movie They Can Come Up With

I really enjoyed all of these cartoon movies. The Beavis and Butthead movie, in the theater, on the big screen, high, was the funniest thing I have ever seen! Bungholioooo! LMAO!

Sponge Bog covering Twisted Sister…Genius.

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

I really enjoyed all of these cartoon movies. The Beavis and Butthead movie, in the theater, on the big screen, high, was the funniest thing I have ever seen! Bungholioooo!

The key word there is HIGH!!! Apparently you never saw it sober.

If you watched Gone With The Wind high it would probably be hilarious too.

Can't believe the first few pages....will Ferrell Zach galif and Seth Rogan not funny to some ?

Will Ferrell has some ups and downs but overall he's great IMO. Galifinakis is always awesome (lot of monotone hilarious jokes always) Rogan cracks me up as does Jonah Hill and the rest of the Superbad/apatow stoner types..

I have to confess: I not only liked Signs, I think as something of a morality play on the themes of faith and predestination and the idea that "everything happens for a reason", it's possibly one of Shamalamadingdong's best movies (with the possible exception of Unbreakable).

On the other hand, I think the Sixth Sense is one of the dumbest "great" movies ever put to film.

Oh...and as a simple tale about a man trying to get a decent cup of cappucino, Hudson Hawk is a cinematic gem. "Looks like you won't be attending that hat convention in July..."

Hudson Hawk is one of my favorite movies. Do people not like it?

I think Unbreakable is M. Night's best movie. I agree with everything about Signs, but I just can't get over the water thing when it comes to that movie. If not for that, I would love it.

based on your response, i think i have a man crush on you!!! :wub:

Beavis and Butthead do America > Batman

The Spongebob Squarepants Move > Spiderman

The Rugrats Vegas Vacation > Iron Man

Recess The Movie > Whatever other Hokie Super Hero Movie They Can Come Up With

I really enjoyed all of these cartoon movies. The Beavis and Butthead movie, in the theater, on the big screen, high, was the funniest thing I have ever seen! Bungholioooo! LMAO!

Sponge Bog covering Twisted Sister…Genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VeNxh5t5dHg

Can't believe the first few pages....will Ferrell Zach galif and Seth Rogan not funny to some ?

Will Ferrell has some ups and downs but overall he's great IMO. Galifinakis is always awesome (lot of monotone hilarious jokes always) Rogan cracks me up as does Jonah Hill and the rest of the Superbad/apatow stoner types..

glad you feel so strongly about them.

i'm the same way...i love will f and zach g.(as well as ben s. and jack b.) i will watch anything they are in, but i get peoples disdain for them

I think i'm one of the few people who found the second half of "Wedding Crashers" to have royally sucked.

Also remember giving "Titanic" about 20 minutes before I wanted to puke. The whole world seemed to love that flick, and I found myself preferring Ernest Borgnine in "Poseidon Adventure" over anyone or anything in that movie.

I hated Pulp Fiction. and most other Tarentino Movies as well.

I liked the Postman, waterworld films, and didnt get the love for dances with wolves?! It was alright, but Oscar worthy?

Will Farrell is unwatchable.

Steve Carell is ok.

O Brother is awesome. Watch it every time its on. Agree 100% about the soundtrack.

Oh, and i hated Titanic as well.

Avatar was Dances with Wolves II...