2013 NFLPA Rookie Premiere (Photos)

Get over it people. The collars aren't going away. It's the generic "non-authentic" jerseys that don't have the collars. I've got a Stevie Johnson non authentic sitting in my closet right now and it looks exactly like the one on that stupid Nike website.

Just blame Nike for ruining all Jersey fun for the foreseeable future.

Get over it people. The collars aren't going away. It's the generic "non-authentic" jerseys that don't have the collars. I've got a Stevie Johnson non authentic sitting in my closet right now and it looks exactly like the one on that stupid Nike website.

Just blame Nike for ruining all Jersey fun for the foreseeable future.

I'll repeat: there is NO reason for Nike -- the marketeer of all marketeers -- to put a likeness on their website of a "generic non-authentic" jersey. The new jerseys correcting the horse collar fiasco will be announced and available for sale once we're closer to pre-season -- probably late July or early August. Again, this is just my theory, but I think it makes sense.

As for the current jerseys, there are definitely design differences among the three "levels" of jersey sold by Nike, and on the lowest level ("Game") the horse-collar aspect is minimized. On the "Limited" and "Elite" versions it is pronounced.

Edited by eball

Believe what you want Eball.

FYI, I've seen many advertisements for things that aren't what they appear in the pictures. Sometimes they are better and sometimes they are worse. It's no coincidence, Nike knows that everyone hates the white horse collar. They will do whatever they can to help their sales, Especially considering the Asian knockoff market.

It will all come down to the Bills and what they want to do. If they want to get rid of the white collar and make it the same color of the rest of the jersey then the change will be made. I just don't see it happening.

I hope your right, but think you'll be absolutely sick to your stomach come opening day when you see them come out of the tunnel with those horrible white collars.