Rob Johnson's Dad is Tuel's trainer

Two unexpected but interesting quotes

"Johnson had previously worked with Tuel on accelerating the quarterback’s dropbacks, but the offense installed by Nathaniel Hackett with the Bills calls for quarterbacks to make slower, time drops. "

"My wife and I, we argue about this all the time,” he (Marrone) said. “Logistically, it is very difficult. For us, the expenses are high, too."

The former because I am curious if slower drops is a "good" thing recognizing that there are a lot of schematic nuances a fan like me wouldn't expect or understand.

The latter because the guy with a 2 million dollar house in Syracuse was struggling with the cost of sports coaching!?!

Two unexpected but interesting quotes

"Johnson had previously worked with Tuel on accelerating the quarterback’s dropbacks, but the offense installed by Nathaniel Hackett with the Bills calls for quarterbacks to make slower, time drops. "

"My wife and I, we argue about this all the time,” he (Marrone) said. “Logistically, it is very difficult. For us, the expenses are high, too."

The former because I am curious if slower drops is a "good" thing recognizing that there are a lot of schematic nuances a fan like me wouldn't expect or understand.

The latter because the guy with a 2 million dollar house in Syracuse was struggling with the cost of sports coaching!?!

Those NY taxes take their cut of the money.