Old people gotta make a living somehow...

Just Jack

Man, 75, Accused of Running Prostitution Ring in New Jersey Senior Housing Complex

A 75-year-old resident of a New Jersey senior citizen housing complex is suspected of running a prostitution ring that employed some elderly residents as sex workers, NBC 4 New York has learned.The suspect, James Parham, 75, was also accused, along with Cheryl Chaney, 66, of allowing residents and visitors to use crack in their apartments, police said.

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. An older gentelman I used to work with at this restaurant (he was a host) use to tell me stomach-churning tales about the orgies that took place at his "assisted living facility." He lived there with his wife, but after she went to sleep, he would wander from room to room looking for a party (no kidding). Apparently, that little blue pill did wonders for these old geezers.

Years after my old friend's demise, I was not so stunned to read a local newspaper article about the epidemic of STD's at this particular facility.

:sick: :sick: :sick: